"Dude, you are weird,plus, your hair looks pretty cool like that...like...a poodle." JJ told her with a small smirk.

"Poodle? I look like a poodle!?" JJ laughed to himself, and Pope chuckled, and John B glanced behind him before letting out a small laugh.

Kiara chuckled, shaking her head, "Don't listen to these jerks, you look great..like a hippie poodle."

"That's worse than a regular poodle. Do I really look like a hippie? I need a new style." Wynonna muttered to herself as her friends laughed.

"Here." JJ pulled out one of his bandanas and he wrapped it around Wynonna head, it hid the middle part of her but kept her curly hair out.

"Now, people won't see your poodle hair." JJ told her, thinking about how beautiful Wynonna looks with his bandana.

It was blue, and blue seemed to be her color. It blended with her skintone, her skin was warm tan, and smooth.

"Says the boy with the golden retriever hair." Wynonna retorted with a small grin on her face.

JJ gasped dramatically, "why, thank you."

The group of friends laughed once again, their morning was going well, and they hoped their rest of the day does as well.

-

"...can't be together..it's forbidden..to be continued." Wynonna narrowed her eyes at her phone.

"This is such bullshit!" She exclaimed, shaking her head.

"Your boyfriend broke up with you through phone?" A familiar voice questioned, and Wynonna lifted her head, and her brown eyes met blue eyes.

"I don't have a boyfriend," Wynonna answered before quickly adding, "or girlfriend."

"..hey, how much are these things?" Wynonna drifted her attention behind the person in front of her, and saw Topper Thornton holding some candy cotton.

"Um...a dollar each, I think. It's new." Wynonna replied.

Wynonna worked at a store. Her shift started after school, and John B had dropped her off before speeding off once JJ came back from stealing some shit from the store.

She returned her attention to Rafe cameron, who stood in front of her. A pack of beers on the counter.

"For your information, I was just watching the new episode of house wife's, This women fell in love with the pool cleaner, and it's a forbidden romance because the wife doesn't want to leave her rich husband and the pool cleaner has his own wife and kids..." Wynonna ranted,

"Wait, a new episode is out? Are you serious about the women and the pool cleaner?" Topper questioned, placing the cotton candy down.

Wynonna nodded her head as she started to charge them for the beer and candy.

She told them the price before she looked at Topper, "it left on to be continued, that was bullshit. Now I have to wait a whole God Damm week just to find out what happened."

Rafe paid for the stuff, and scoffed, shaking his head. "Freaking weirdos."

Topper and Wynonna ignored him, "yo, did you see that episode about the husband and the wife sisters?" Topper questioned, excited

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting that at all." Wynonna replied and Rafe rolled his eyes.

"Are done talking to a Pogue?" Rafe questioned, and Topper frowned, grabbing the cotton candy.

"Right." It seemed so easy to talk to Wynonna that he forgot she was Pogue.

"..what are you two doing in the cut?" Wynonna suddenly questioned, propping her elbows on the counter and leaning forward, narrowing her eyes at them but mostly at Rafe.

"Just passing by, thought we stop by and buy some beer, and now we're leaving." Rafe replied, grabbing the beer.

"Okay, hey, be safe tonight!" Wynonna called out after them as they left. "Bye top!"

She didn't say bye to Rafe on purpose. She chuckled to herself as she watched Rafe walked back into the store, and he grabbed something before slamming it down on the counter.

It was a pack of condom's.  "Okay, ew, and it's free cause I don't want to touch it." Wynonna told him.

Rafe smirked ,"Thanks..."His eyes went towards her hair.

"Poodle hair."

------------

Word count - 1315

Thoughts?

[Sorry for any spelling mistakes]