~Characters~

˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚

Neil Shekhawat : Neil shekhwat who is a eldest son of his parent Rajeev Shekhawat and Nisha Shekhwat .He knows himself as rude and arrogant but in front of his family or his friends he is such a softie and can't listen against them. He is polite to everyone and SOMETIMES ONLY becomes rude. He's very close to his younger sister.
He's such a gentleman. Life is going good with him but until that one person came into his life again,who means everything to him once but is he going to again cherish that person and realizing that he still have his feelings or everything is going to come to an end.

Anvi Singh : Anvi Singh who is very sunshine type of girl. She's introverted but once get along with a person she likes she shows her real self to that person. But when she was 18 years old she lost her father due to his allergy and after a month she also lost her lil sister in bus accident when she was on her school trip. She moved to another city with her mother and as she is suffering from lung cancer she have left few months to live. She also have his older brother he is the biggest supporter for her he was of 22 years old. They were still young that one of her mother best friend decided to take care of both of them.
She also took responsibility of them and their studies. She has changed after his father and sister's death. After that her life was becoming normal but not after she fell for person she isn't think about. And after she met that person after a years and she's not staying back this time. ( but for what)

Please leave a vote .
Next update will be soonnn! 💫
Thank you❤