Chapter 18 CONDITIONAL BHAI

Wassal's POV:

The room fell silent as their toxic suggestion hung in the air like a heavy cloud. The idea of calling Shinaya in front of them was not just ridiculous, it was invasive, and I had no intention of allowing them to invade my privacy in such a manner."No way!" I exclaimed firmly, making my stance clear.

"Then fine, you can't call her, and we'll make sure of it," they replied, exchanging smirks."Mustafa?" Ahtasham called out, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Before I could react, Mustafa darted towards the side table and snatched my phone. Zaram and Ahtasham caught me, preventing me from reaching Mustafa as he began to check my phone."Damn, it's locked!" Mustafa cursed, disappointment evident in his voice."But we have this," Ahtasham declared, grabbing my hand."I'm warning you, just leave my phone, Mustafa. I'm warning you," I said sternly, my frustration mounting.He ignored my warning and turned towards me to take my fingerprint, with Zaram and Ahtasham assisting him.

"Mustafa mein teray tukray kr don ga! (Mustafa, I swear I'll tear you!)" I threatened, clenching my jaw in anger as I anticipated his next move. It was clear he intended to either threaten to call Shinaya and tell her everything or delete the video he had taken.

"I got it!" he announced triumphantly as he found her number. He pointed the phone towards me, displaying her number on the dialer screen.

"You have two options," he said, a smirk playing on his lips. 

"One, you call her in front of us."

"Never!" I retorted, my resolve unwavering."Number two, I'll call her and spill all the beans, including the fact that you've been in love with her since childhood. You'll get one benefit and one loss.""benefit, your feelings will be confessed to her," Mustafa interjected, his tone mocking."And the loss" he continued, jumping on a sofa in front of me."The loss will be that you won't get to enjoy the feeling of confessing," he added, feigning innocence.

"You know what? I'll give you two options. One, you give me back my phone, and I'll forgive you. Two, you make that call, and I'll kill all three of you!" I shouted, my anger boiling over as I shot a threatening glance at Ahtasham and Zaram, who were still holding me.

"Yeah, yeah, do whatever you want after I call Bhabi," Mustafa taunted, his fingers hovering over the screen."Mustafa!" I yelled, attempting to break free from their grasp. They tightened their hold on me while Mustafa moved further away.

"Grab him tightly. If he reaches here, I won't be the only one to be killed," Mustafa warned Ahtasham and Zaram, moving slightly apart.

"I'll kill all of you. Don't you dare make that call!" I threatened him but he wasn't the one to be stopped.

"What's the problem, man? It's simple. Just make the call in front of us. You were going to call her anyway, so why not do it now?" Ahtasham reasoned, trying to calm me down.

"Yeah, and then you can blackmail me even more, right? Never!" I retorted, refusing to give in to their demands.

"Okay, let's make a deal. We won't blackmail you again, but you need to make the call right now," Zaram offered, attempting to negotiate.

"Come on, that won't be fun," Mustafa chimed in, his tone mocking."Do you really want your name on the death list?"I said, raising my eyebrow.

"Fine, fine, but you have to make the call," he surrendered.

"Okay! fine," I relented, realizing that the alternative was even worse.

"Yesssss!" they all shouted triumphantly, clearly pleased with themselves.

.............................................................

As I sent Shinaya the video of her drifting, anticipation filled the air. Within minutes, she had viewed it, and Mustafa couldn't contain his excitement."Oh, she's seen it!" Mustafa chimed in, a mischievous glint in his eyes.