"Because dumbass, it's a girl sleepover. No boys allowed." Pope reminded him with an eye roll.

"No, They're just trying to steal birdy away from us." JJ huffed, placing the seashell on the sand castle.

"You guys can come over to my house tomorrow, and we can have a sleepover. Watch horror movies once my parents are asleep." Wynonna spoke up, looking proud of how the sand castle turned out.

"Now, that's a plan! How about you skip that girl sleepover, and we can have that sleepover tonight?" JJ suggested

Wynonna laughed ,"Nice try, JJ."

John B and Pope laughed at JJ antics, and JJ rolled his eyes.

The sleepover was the day that Wynonna met Rafe cameron. Sarah's older brother, who was sixteen years old.

She also met wheezie cameron, Sarah's younger sister, and she invited her into the sleepover when sarah didn't.

She didn't extacly meet rafe, she just saw him. He was in his room with his friends,Topper Thornton and Kelce.

Ward cameron, Sarah's father had given them permission to order pizza.

Sarah had ordered four large boxes, and Wynonna knew they weren't going to finish it, and she also knew the boys weren't gonna come out of Rafe's room.

She overheard them, saying they were afraid of getting roped into something like glitter and boy talk.

As Kiara, Sarah, and wheezie were chatting and devouring the pizza. Wynonna grabbed the last two boxes and headed upstairs.

The camerons house was bigger than hers, but her home felt like home, the cameron house just felt...weird to her in some way.

She made it to Rafe's room, and she stood in front of the door. She could hear the boys talking, shouting at something, and gunfire.

She raised her hand and knocked on the door. It went quiet, and she wouldn't admit it, but it kinda scared her.

Her grip on the pizza boxes tightened as she waited.

The door swung open, and Rafe was there. "What?"

"Um..I brought pizza. Sarah ordered four boxes, and we weren't going to finish them all, and I just thought you guys might be hungry.." She trailed off, an awkward, nervous smile appearing on her face.

"Pizza? Ooh, thanks!" Topper pushed Rafe to the side and took the pizza boxes from Wynonna.

"Uh.. no problem?" Wynonna muttered her under her breath.

"I'm just gonna go now, bye." Wynonna smiled, waving goodbye before she turned around and walked away.

She didn't hear the door close until she was already heading down the stairs.

From that day, she hung out with Kiara and Sarah when she wasn't hanging out with JJ, John B, and Pope.

It wasn't until a year later that everything changed.

Her and her family got into a car accident when she and her dad went to pick up her mom from the hospital after her shift was done.

It was the middle of the night, and her father didn't want to leave her alone during a storm, so he woke her up, and Wynonna just slept in the car.

Wynonna had only woken up when a bright light was shining against her eyes. She let out a small groan, slowly opening her eyes before they widened.

She didn't even have time to scream out when the truck collided with her fathers car.