✰Chapter 4✰

Bad Accommodations...

-Narrator POV-

Samir, Axel, Enzo and Dade just glared at each other, Samir and Axel with serious glare meanwhile the other two had glaring smirks at Samir.

Dade: "So? Aren't you guys going to make yourselves comfortable?? Who knows, maybe I'll just show all three of you the campus!"

Samir just scoffed and went to the other bunk bed that was across the one Enzo and Dade were. Axel and Samir tried to ignore Enzo and Dade as much as they could. They could hear them snickering and laughing behind them.

Axel: "They must have done it on purpose.. There's absolutely no way that we both got a room with each of our ex's...!"

Axel and Samir decided to whisper to each other.

Samir: "I know right...! That's one in a million chance..! Especially since Dade graduated a year ago...!"

Axel: "That's what I'm saying...!"

Samir: "Definitely on purpose..."

Enzo and Dade just remained with their backs towards Samir and Enzo, snickering and laughing with each other as both sat on the top of their bunk bed.

Samir and Axel looked at each other:

Samir: "Don't you think it's strange that both of them are suddenly interacting like friends...?"

Axel nodded slightly.

Axel: "You're right... Back in school they hated each other with passion because they would both fight over who was the best looking. I mean look at Dade... He has a semi-baby face but also has that welt built body due to couple years of training... He's been exercising since middle school... And then Axel... He has that strong-man looking face and those hunter eyes... Many girls and guys were fighting over the two... Even you accepted to date Enzo—"

Samir: "Say that one more time and I'm breaking your bones in half..."

Samir was clearly offended that Axel would even remind him of those days.

Axel: "Alright alright, my bad."

Axel just snickered slightly and patted Samir on his back.

Axel: "Here, let's just leave our stuff somewhere secure... You never know what they might pull off on you..."

Samir: "Yeah you're right... And we gotta hurry too. The general is waiting for us as well."

Axel and Samir quickly closed their bags, securing them well as well as their suitcases. They both didn't trust either Enzo or Dade.

Dade: "So you're just gonna leave without saying bye?"

Dade spoke with a smirk as he hung upside down on the edge of the top bunk bed, being held by Enzo from his ankles. Enzo just chuckled.

Enzo: "That's kinda rude, you know?? Especially your ex's, which you've known for a long time..."

Samir was of short temper so when he heard this he clenched his fists and almost turned bad around with an annoyed smirk, but Axel stopped him by grabbing his arm before he could.

Axel: "Ey ey ey Samir, don't do it. It's not worth getting in trouble on the first day..."

Samir just glared at both Enzo and Dade, before he let out a heavy sigh and tried to calm down.