Eps 5 : Confess ><

Neo also looks nervous when he wants to tell Every something.

⚡Every : Emmmm what's wrong?
🔥Neo: Actually, I'm a bit nervous to tell you, after all, we've only met for 2 days. But I can't hold back the feeling anymore.
⚡Every: Uh, what does that mean?
🔥Neo: Honestly, I'm actually falling in love.
⚡Every : Huh? What is falling in love?
🔥Neo: You don't know?
⚡Every: I don't know.
🔥Neo: Falling in love is a feeling of deep liking for the opposite sex. Like our parents, at first they fell in love and then ended up loving each other.
⚡Every : Ouh. I think falling in love means you fall. Hehehe.
🔥Neo: No way...
⚡Every : So you fell in love? To who?
🔥Neo: I fell in love with...
⚡Every : Who?

Neo was silent because he was very nervous. He had never looked so nervous since becoming friends with Every 2 today.

🔥Neo: I felling in love with Glory.
⚡Every : Wow, really??
🔥Neo: Yes, I'm telling you to ask for help, find out whether Glory likes me or not.
⚡Every : No problem.
??? : No need to find out, why not ask directly?

They were surprised that someone was joining their conversation. When they saw, how shocked Neo was. Turns out it was Glory.

⚡Every : Why you coming back Glory?
🪨Glory: I left something behind, but I saw just the two of you here. When I wanted to surprise you, I heard...everything...

Neo was stunned and there was a feeling of worry in him because he was afraid that Glory would hate him. Every, who didn't want to disturb, quietly left by inviting Glory to sit next to Neo. Glory slowly held Neo's hands.

🪨Glory: I didn't expect...that feeling, appeared in your heart. Actually, sometimes I feel like you really don't like me. I feel like now you're just covering up your feelings for Every. But now that I think about it, even though my nature is like that, you're not even angry or hate me. You keep smiling at me.

Neo was confused by Glory's response. He looked at Glory awkwardly and in surprise.

🔥Neo: So? What do you mean?
🪨Glory: Don't you still understand? I love you too! You are different from others, you are very loyal. Even though you know I'm a bad girl...
🔥Neo : No, you're not a bad girl, as long as you want to change you can definitely do it! I will be loyal to help you.
🪨Glory: Thank you Neo..

They stared at each other, Neo gently held Glory's right cheek with his left hand. Glory was so moved that she cried. They kissed very gently. Every, who watched from afar was very moved to see that her two new friends had become soul mates.

⚡Every : They are very romantic...

When Every sat smiling looking at Neo and Glory from afar. Suddenly, someone tapped her on the shoulder but Every was too moved looking at Neo and Glory's and not notice it. The impatient person who tapped Every's shoulder immediately grabbed Every's hand.

⚡Every : Hey!

When Every was about to release her wind element, the person held Every's hand. And as we expected, he's a Lion!

⚡Every : You again?
💀Lion: Stop it. I want to talk to you nicely.

Every was surprised to hear this and calmed down again.

⚡Every: OK, let's look for another place.

Every preceded Lion to the edge of the swimming pool and sat on a beach chair a little closer to the pool.

⚡Every : What do you want to say?
💀Lion: Ummm yes, I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. It's just that I'm very curious, how did you get the wind element. I know I'm a bad upperclassman.

Every who heard this was a little surprised but kept a straight face. Then looked down slightly to look at the swimming pool water.

⚡Every: Honestly, your actions are too unreasonable. I know maybe people will be curious but you don't need to hold me back. Besides, it has nothing to do with you.
💀Lion: What's wrong with asking, I'm just curious. OK, I'll tell you my secret. Tomorrow I'll be in elements class in 11E¹. I don't know how I can tbtb get elemental. This is the secret I'm leaking to you as an apology.

Every who heard the lengthy explanation was shocked, felt very strange and couldn't believe it.

⚡Every : No way! How can someone awaken elemental power. Elementals are given from birth, and if you don't get them, you won't get them forever.

Lion, who heard that, started to worry and almost couldn't speak. Every stood up and was very confused.

⚡Every : You are very strange, saying unnecessary and impossible things.

When Every left him, she didn't look at the floor and accidentally stepped in the pool water and slipped and fell into the pool.

⚡Every : Aaaaa!!!!

Lion immediately turned around and was surprised that Every drowned. Every can indeed use water elements to compress water to leave room for oxygen. She pressed himself up and was able to breathe a little. Even though she also uses the water element, she can't swim because she hasn't learned to swim yet. She could freeze the water into ice to get out, but Lion is here, how could she get the water elemental out. The swimming pool is very large 250 m deep. Meanwhile, Every's height is only half the size of the pool, she's just 165 cm. Suddenly, when Every looks down the pool for a way, Lion came and took Every's hand and hugged her. Every was very surprised by what Lion did, she immediately hugged Lion tightly and didn't even focus on pressing the water. Until the water entered Every's mouth, she became short of breath.

⚡Every : ugh!

The reflexive Lion immediately kissed Every to relieve the pain and give her a breath. He immediately climbed to the surface and sat Every in fornt of the wall.

⚡Every : Cough!
💀Lion: Are you okay?
⚡Every: Cough, yes, cough, I'am okay.

Every immediately stood up and pressed herself with the wind until she expelled all the water that had entered her body. She was relieved and looked at Lion with a smile.

⚡Every : Thank you! You saved me.
💀Lion: Well, no matter what, I have to help the people I hurt... sorry, I understand maybe my apology is very illogical.
⚡Every: It's okay, I'll forgive you for helping me.
💀Lion: Oh yes and I'm sorry I kissed you. I reflex...
⚡Every : Huh?
💀Lion: Hmmm?
⚡Every : Is that a bad thing?

Lion felt strange when he heard Every ask.
💀Lion: You, seriously don't understand?
⚡Every : Emmmm yeah? So?
💀Lion Thought : This is a good opportunity to build relationships.
💀Lion: So kissing is when someone presses their lips to yours. But you only allow 1 person to do that. So that's why I'm sorry.
⚡Every : Uh...that means earlier...I think it's a bit awkward, it feels very strange when you 'kiss' me.
💀Lion: No matter what, I was the first to kiss you so I'm really sorry.
⚡Every: So now only you can kiss me?
💀Lion: Yes...
⚡Every: There should be a special person in my life who can do that to me, right? Why did you do it?
💀Lion: I had to reflex when you were short of breath.
⚡Every : Well, never mind, thank you for your help. I have to go, I still have things to do.

Every left Lion and saw a sly smile on Lion's face.

💀Lion Thought : It turns out this girl is very innocent.

Continued...

Cek Telegram : Onfire burn
Buat ngobrol2 sm aku :v