the unknown secret potion business..

Kaira:sukia why is kallie and the bots always coming
"Sukia sighs"
Sukia:the truth is that..
Kaira:what is it?
Sukia:wel.. me and tiffany and kallie weren't ninjas 5 years ago kallie and me,tiffany were good friends kallie had an idea that we should make a business and we make unknown secret potions in the business so we all agreed we had a book how you craft a unknown secret potions that we crafted so..
We tried the unknown secret potions kallie and the workers agreed to put a potion on 1 person and they choosed me when i didn't  want it they could've puted it on an animal or something  else but they used the potion on me and then I got controlled from the potion and it was gonna stay forever but some how the spell broke then I said to kallie to never put it on someone without permission and she said fine  and then almost everyone agreed to sell the potions after that but then I found out that people do horrible things with it they force the people and so many more things they did with it I said to kallie that we shouldn't do this anymore but kallie didn't  listen she didn't  care it was a big argument tho she was interested in the avrina stone that stone was so  powerful that it almost can craft anything and I also found out that the avrina stone that its apart of the potions there was also a person named killia she was so good in making the unknown secret potion she was also our friend we all had a good bond but until kallie betrayed us she almost used the potion on tiffany and kallie made a potion (we made so many potions) were it opened a big portals she choose one portal with killia and it was a trap she fell for her  own trap with killia so me and tiffany shut down the business and sell the plot and yeah that was it but I never saw killia anymore only Kallie...

Kaira:thats is very bad tho..
Sukia:i know
Sukia:i have a feeling that killia  is gonna come soon with kallie

Me:yeah i I know it kinda sounds like mystreet but it's not  I wil stil give credits to aphmau since it kinda sounds like mystreet but its not!