Part 12 (18+)

They came home and set their bookbags on the floor, their shoes on the shoe mat. They ran upstairs and sat themselves on the bed, starting to scroll on their phones. Valerie set her phone down, looking at Brianna as Brianna didn't even know it. A few seconds later, Valerie grabbed her phone out of her hands and placed it on the bed, leaning in to kiss her on the lips.

Of course, Brianna kissed back, their soft lips brushing over each other. Brianna slowly sat on Valerie's lap, still kissing her. Valerie broke the kiss, lifting up Brianna's shirt and tossing it carelessly on the floor. They continued kissing, Valerie slightly pushing Brianna back on the bed. 

Valerie was hovered over Brianna, Brianna breaking the kiss and taking her shirt off, tossing it on the floor as well. Valerie hovered back over Brianna, kissing her again. As Valerie was kissing Brianna, Brianna unclasped her bra, throwing it on the floor. As they we still kissing, Valerie slid her hands under Brianna's back, also unclasping her bra and tossing it on the floor as well. 

Valerie broke the kiss again a few seconds later, them both pulling their shorts and panties off. Valerie slid down on the bed just a bit, her face close to Brianna's wet area. She dug in, putting her mouth on Brianna's clit and starting to suck it. Chills went up Brianna's spine, causing her to move a little and getting a slap on the thigh from Valerie.

A few minutes later, they switched spots, Valerie being eaten out by Brianna now. 

========================

They're all sitting at the dinning table, eating their KFC. Not the best Thursday night dinner but, food is food. They went upstairs and got dressed, cuddling each other and laying in bed, falling asleep.

==============================================

Valerie's alarm went off around 5:30 AM once again, today being Friday. They got up and did their routine, leaving the house at 6:30 AM. 

------------------------------------

326 words :)