+

blind date
a social engagement where two people who have not met each other before are set up to meet for a romantic or potentially romantic encounter, typically arranged by a mutual acquaintance or through a dating app, with the intention of getting to know each other and possibly forming a romantic connection.

seonghwa was never the type to care about romance relationships . how can he maintain one when he's too devoted to his job as an department manager in his family business . he was your typical single 30 year old, who lived with their parents who lived in mundane routine; eat work sleep. and it drove his mother crazy.
determine to be an early nester , and truly wants the best for her youngest son she proposes an choice if her son gets married, she'll promote him as COO in the company.

hongjoong was a person who is blind when it comes to red flags. he was the last person to know when someone is using him and had a bad case of chest exes in his past. now, 26 looking for a home because he refuses to move back into his parents house. hongjoong slowly giving up on the concept of love.
on his way of buying his first cat, as an acceptance of being lonely forever his friend calls him to and begs for him to take his place in a blind date. how could hongjoong turn it down when he would get paid.