When the trash awakes (2)

Chapter 5: When the trash awakes (2)

"Harry" talking normally

'Child' Lord Death

"Ciel" the screen or novel

$Potter$ Parseltongue

*What?* thinking

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you all shocked by the last chapter?" Victor asks

"Well, our young master didn't act like that before, as father says before," Beacrox frowns.

*Our?* the children looked between Harry and Ciel, who were both raising an eyebrow and crossing their arms in an almost identical way.

"What?" They ask, and at the same time, the other children turn their gaze away.

'Master, you are clearly identical to your other self; do you know that?' Death chuckled

Harry and Cale just looked at each other before weezing.

That earns a round of laughter from the adults and the TCF side.

$Such childish manner, you got there, Potter$ Voldemort snorted.

The wizarding world must've heard the weezing sound since they all stared at him with a shocked face.

"What?" he said, tilting his head.

They all froze again before coughing slightly and then turning away.

$Well, I am a child after all, Tom$ Harry replies. The ones that didn't know that he was a Parseltongue all stared at him.

"Potter? You're a Parseltongue?" Voldemort asked in disbelief, and Harry just nodded.

"Prongslet?" The Marauders all say

"Yeah, I'm a Parseltongue; you don't hate me, right?" Harry asked, gulping.

His parents stared at him before L.P moved in.

"Oh dear, of course we don't hate you," she says, earning a nod from the others.

'Very well, then we will talk about this later; we should get back to the reaction now,' Death says.

The screen was on once more.

Chapter 3 - When I Opened My Eyes (2)

Cale looked around at all of the dishes in front of him. He then moved his fork towards a salad made of fruits that he did not recognize. After filling his stomach with meat, soup, and bread, he wanted to try something new.
The fruit looked like an orange, but the color was closer to that of grapes. Cale put the fruit in his mouth and took a bite.

"Mm."

In that instant, sweet fruit juice filled his mouth. He really hated sour fruits, so this extremely sweet flavor in his mouth made him subconsciously start to drool.

"I'll make more sweet-flavored food, then, young master," Beacrox says.

"Thank you," Cale says, nodding.

At that moment, he made eye contact with his father Deruth, who was looking at him.

"Cale."

Deruth quietly called Cale's name before hesitating. He then started to frown and move his mouth. Cale did not like that awkward atmosphere and started to speak.

The Henituse looked at him with a guilty face.

"It's delicious."

"Yes, it tastes like trash...huh? Did you say it is delicious?"