Chapter 116

It was already midnight when Ji Feng and Feng Lin got home. Ji Feng had no class tomorrow morning, so Feng Lin simply left a message in advance with Secretary Hao to ask for leave tomorrow morning and stayed with Ji Feng.

When Ji Feng woke up the next day, it was already three o'clock in the morning. He had slept extremely deeply. When he opened his eyes, he saw Feng Lin's face close at hand.

Ji Feng didn't move, he was lying on his side, and then he and Feng Lin were lying face to face for some reason. At this moment, the sunlight coming in from outside the curtains was emitting light, and Feng Lin's already handsome face seemed to be coated with a layer of silver. Light, he couldn't help but raise his hand and lightly scratched the void.

Just when his fingertips brushed against Feng Lin's chin, the latter suddenly moved, opened his mouth and bit his fingertips, Ji Feng was stunned.

Feng Lin opened his eyes. There was still sleepiness in his eyes. He was just waiting for him to wake up and see what he had done. Embarrassment flashed across his expression. When he was still a meow, Ji Feng would often give him rua in the morning. He sometimes used it in demonstrations. He held down his mischievous hand with his claws. Later, he was afraid that his claws might scratch Ji Feng while he was awake, so he simply used his small fangs to threaten him.

So while half asleep and half awake, it was just a reflex action.

Feng Lin calmly let go, sat up, and randomly pulled his messy hair twice with his hands. It was different from his usual serious image, and now he looked particularly fluffy and lazy: "Why did you wake up so early? Do you want to get up? "

Ji Feng slowly pulled the quilt under his chin. Fortunately, Feng Lin made a subconscious move later. If Feng Lin knew that he was staring at his face in a daze so early in the morning...

Ji Feng coughed and said, "Get up."

Wait a few seconds. After having breakfast, the two went to the supermarket. After lunch, Feng Lin asked the driver to take Ji Feng to school, while he went to the company and picked him up after work.

When Ji Feng was in class in the afternoon, he touched the ring hanging around his neck and felt that the two of them felt like an old couple now.

I finished the last class at six o'clock. This class was taught by Mr. Zhou. After he finished speaking, he announced one thing: "We will start preparing for the exam starting next week. This is your first final semester since you entered college. If you fail the exam, you can wait for the make-up exam next semester. I can tell you responsibly, don't take any chances in the make-up exam. The questions I give will only be more difficult than the final exam. If you fail the make-up exam, then, you You will never pass the first subject here again."

Mr. Zhou is famous for being strict. Hearing this, everyone wailed. When Mr. Zhou took a look, they all quickly lowered their heads, regretting that they had not studied hard in the past six months. This If it fails, it's all over.

Mr. Zhou announced that get out of class was over, but he walked straight towards Ji Feng. He changed his previous seriousness and his eyes became kind. Ji Feng quickly got up and walked out with Mr. Zhou.

After the two of them walked out, the remaining students wailed: "It's over, it's over, who remembered to have the notes of the old man's course this semester? This, this is not the point, it's completely blind." "How can I remember it if you didn't remember it