However, Feng Ruixue and the others would be arriving soon, and he was too lazy to care about it now.

Let's settle old scores later.

Almost as soon as he finished speaking, there was a knock on the door of the conference room.

Mr. Lin stood up and looked around the crowd intently: "I have to deal with some housework now. Would you mind waiting for a while before holding the shareholders' meeting?" The

shareholders present naturally had no objections and waved their hands repeatedly.

Only then did Mr. Lin sit down again and looked at the door: "Let them in."

The person guarding the door immediately opened the door.

Feng Ruixue was still a little nervous when she actually arrived at the door. She took a deep breath. It was the first time for her to come to such an occasion, especially when the building with dozens of floors belonged to the Lin family. She thought that she would become the cousin of the Lin family in the future. , the joy is almost beyond words.

Cheng Meng, Cheng's father, and Cheng's mother looked at her and said: Remember it when you go in to act later.

Feng Ruixue secretly gestured: No problem.

They practiced for a long time last night, not to mention, acting is something she is very good at. She has never failed to fool Feng Haoyu and Dong Baoyun all these years. For her, it is just pretending to be pitiful.

As the door opened, Feng Ruixue immediately changed her face. Her eyelids drooped pitifully, and she walked cautiously. She followed Cheng Meng and others in small steps. After entering, she took a timid glance at the large conference room. , quickly turned his eyes to Mr. Lin and Ji Feng, who were in the first place, and his eyes suddenly turned red.

Feng Ruixue looked at Ji Feng and almost cried with a hoarse voice: "Brother..."

Ji Feng looked at Feng Ruixue expressionlessly. Hearing this "Brother", a sarcastic smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. He had just come to C in his first life. When it came to the market, what I was most looking forward to was Feng Ruixue's name.

At that time, he felt that this was his only relative in the world. This was the sister that his parents told him to take good care of before they died. It was a relative that he needed to protect. But in the end, it was this "relative" who destroyed him single-handedly, and even... Killed him.

Ji Feng just looked at Feng Ruixue without saying anything.

Feng Ruixue was panicked by Ji Feng's sight, but for the sake of glory and wealth, she just begged for mercy. He was her biological brother, but she couldn't change it.

Feng Ruixue had never doubted that the two of them were not twins because they looked so similar, and they had preconceptions and did not think of anything else.

"Brother, are you still angry with me? Are you angry that I ignored you and went to an adopted family ten years ago, so you hate me to this day, and even if you find my grandpa and find the relatives we share, you still don't want to mention my existence? "Feng Ruixue said this with pitiful eyes, and she is good-looking, so after all this, I feel pity for her, especially when she heard "common relatives", "grandfather", "brother", etc. Vocabulary, the shareholders present were dumbfounded: Damn it, it's not what they thought, is it?