Chapter 2

Eda smirked and turned to her older sister. "The one and only!" Both sisters immediately hugged each other while laughing. "Ohh! I missed ya lily!" Eda beamed. "I missed you too, Eda, it's wonderful to see you" Lilith responded. Lilith let Eda inside, and that's when Eda asked. "So, would you mind if I stayed with you for a month?" Eda asked. "Oh? Of course not! I'd love to have you" Lilith agreed.

Eda and Lilith didn't usually spend time together, so this would be an amazing chance to catch up. Lilith showed Eda the guest room, while Lilith stayed with her. "So how was your traveling?" Lilith asked. Eda expected this question and then handed Lilith a big book. "Here, I got this for ya while I was out," Eda said. Lilith looked at it, and book was titled,

Hidden secrets of world history

Lilith looked amazed and grateful. "Oh wow! Eda this is amazing! Thank you" she beamed. Eda chuckled. "Yeah, I sto-... Bought it for you.. It looked nerdy, and I know you like history so you know" Eda shrugged. Eda sat down, and sighed. "All that traveling must have you exhausted" Lilith remarked. "Not really I just.." Eda stopped, then looked at Lilith. "How's raine?" She asked. Lilith smiled. "We were just talking about you yesterday, and they miss you very much" Lilith assured, seeing eda chuckle, then lay on her back. "I missed all of you guys, sorry I didn't call" eda said with a weak smile. "It's alright.. I'm just.. Glad your safe" Lilith responded. Lilith stood up, then said. "get some rest, call me if you need anything" she said, and left the room. Eda turned to her side, remembering how she had to run away yet again. At this point running away was an art form. She sighed, knowing she'd eventually have to leave again.

Meanwhile, back in Delaware, the same woman chasing eda was throwing a fit. "UNGRAGE WHORE!!" she screamed, and threw a blade at the wall. The man, named Terry grabbed the knife and sighed. "Which whore, this time, Vivian?" He asked. "Fucking EDALYN! who else?!" She yelled back. Terry sighed. "You know, out of all the girls you've broken, she was the only one to escape and not kill herself" Terry said, sensing Vivian's anger rising. "OUT OF ALL OF THEM!!" Vivian screamed, and threw a glass at the wall. "SHE HAD THE STRONGEST DOSE! AND YET IT WAS HER!?" Vivian screamed again, and threw another glass, which Terry had to tilt his head to Dodge. "You know, maybe this is a sign to leave the girl alone?" Terry suggested. "FUCK YOU!!" Vivian yelled, then pulled out a picture of eda, then lit it on fire with a lighter From her pocket. "That bitch is somehow worth A MILLION DOLLARS!!! AND YOU THINK I'M GOING TO LET HER GO!?" Vivian screamed again. Terry sighed rolling his eyes. "Maybe it's not just her looks that makes her worth alot.. Could be her spirit" Terry mentioned.

Vivian looked annoyed at him, then threw another glass. "I don't five flying fuck about her spirit!!" She yelled. Vivian was angry beyond all reason, and it was all because of eda.

The next day, eda went out to reminisce over the place she grew up. It was all so nostalgic. It wasn't an extravagant place but it wasn't some dinky town either. As eda walked she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings much, she was admiring all the stores she remembered, especially the ones she used to visit often. She stopped to look through a window, when she heard someone call out her name. Eda turned around, to she the mint hair musican she grew up with.

She stood there taking them in. They definitely got a little taller, their hair sagged over their for head, reaching their left eye. They had on a light grey short sleeves button up, with jeans, and boots. They weren't muscular, but eda could see how fit they were. Eda smiled brightly seeing them again and looking so good these days. "Eda...?" They muttered, still in disbelief it was really the ginger hairs girl they feel in love with all those years ago. They teared up a little praying they weren't going crazy. However they knew it was all real when she responded with a, "hey nerd.. "

Her smile still made their heart race, then before they knew itxtheir body moved involuntarily, as they ran towards her. Before eda could fully process what was happening, Raine had her, and her body was first being tackled backwards. Within seconds Raine had her in the air, spinning her around in their arms. Her playful screamed being heard, during the second time around. Their laughter seemed to echo, and caught the attention of most understanding older adults around them. Most assumed the duo were long distance partners and minded their own business, while a few took pictures or even videos and posted them on the internet with their old people hashtags saying beautiful going couple, or relationship goals.

Raine stopped spinning her, just holding her up1, hurried Into her chest, crying a little. "Raaine! No don't cry!" Eda said with a smile on her face, and she brushed their hair back with the side of her hand. They looked at her, with a beaming smile, teary eyed. "God I missed you so much.. " they whispered. Eda sighed, and was gracfully set down by Raine, oh to be pinned to the wall, while still being held. Their crying was soft, and not very noticeable except for the face she felt their hot tears on her neck.

Eda giggled, holding the back of their head, regaining the memory of their soft hair through her fingers. Neither of them minded, the adults who were staring at them, because most of them were divorced anyway. "Rainestorm.. I missed you to" eda finally sighed, hugging them tight. Eda didn't push them off this time, it had been years since they'd seen each other.

Once they both calmed down, eda and Raine were walking around together like old times. Hand in hand, and because eda didn't pay much attention to where she was going, Raine lightly tugged her around so she wouldn't bump into anyone. "And the shit, had over 2000 stairs! Best be live I took the fucking elevator" eda exclaimed. Raine chuckled, then said. "Lord calamity, what happened to that leg stretch from soccer?" They asked playfully. "Up your ass Raine, right up your ass" eda scoffed. "Oh, so that's how it's gonna be?" They asked with a smirk. "Thats how it's gonna be" eda agreed. Raine and eda stopped at a small cafe, in which Raine got something small to eat and eda just got inced coffee. Raine did make fun of her for that, to which eda responded by flicking them off.

While talking, Raine noticed a few scars on her body very poorly covered with makeup. "Hey, did.. Any problems happen while you were traveling?" They asked. Eda paused, she thought of the first 3 years in particular. "Uhm.. Nope! Just some streets are a lot cleaner and.. More defined than others" eda replied. She knew she was lying, she'd been gone for 4 years, the first year.. Is when she met Vivian, and it took a half a year to get together sand the other was when eda realized how big of a mistake she made.

2 years, was all the torture, and suffering she endured to get away. Eda remembered those times. All the times she cried, and felt vulnerable. A feeling she hated with her entire being. Once the day came she did finally escape, she ran away and never looked back, then hoped around to stay away from Vivian. "Yeah uh, nothing really come to mind other than me tripping on pot holes" eda lied, em but the smile on her face, and her tone sounding playful is what made Raine believe her.

She would take those awful years to her grave in silence