Diamond Flakes Chapeter 5 Alone

There it all started the tragic, trouble from california, everybody saving their own lives and being safe, others dying being hit by the diamond flake, as soon as they were planning, her sister Jane Monty is a bookworm, and likes reading mytholgy and greek inventions. She planned a pulley to be covered the whole world and spring it back to space, but the idea will take years, since Jeremaih's mother has a teleporter they can get supplies as possible outside in safe and strong places, everybody forgot all about the machine.
So Jeremiah planned to get as many supplies as possible she will make her sister come with her, her mom by herself and warn her when Servo Domo signaled something so they went in the teleporter. Making sure every is alright they checked the television to see which place is safe and not been hit by the diamonds, they found the right place they were looking for with the supplies they need to build the new machine.
Russia it has all the sources bacause asia wasn't hit by the diamonds, they needed to make sure there wasn't any the checked the cameras and there were no diamonds. So they went there fast and collected all the supplies they needed. But suddenly the skies went dark everything can't be seen even there was light there was none, they checked outside and there was the biggest diamond flake. They have ever seen maybe it was even seen from the whole world or the satelite huge covering the whole Russia nothing can be seen but the half of asia. They were signaled by their mom Jane. Telling them to go home, Jeremiah pressed her watch and it turned into a mini teleporter for many people. People came rushing into the hardware store panicking and saw the teleporter, they all went in and left. Jeremiah and her sister were left alone in the building.