2: Spotted

Tak looked over and saw she was floating right over the street where Dib lived in the dead of the night. Skoodge had used cloaking technology on his ship prior so nobody would acknowledge her.
"Dib could be living anywhere in this corner of Earth. We'll have to search anywhere we possibly can. I know that's Zim over there, but we'll deal with him later." Tak said to MiMi.
She hopped out in her disguise, and MiMi searched for where her ship could be around here. But soon enough, she was spotted by none other than Zim and GIR. He was carrying GIR on a leash in his old man disguise when something caught his eye. Zim recognised Tak from only yards away and gasped. GIR seemed confused.
"Why'd we stop?" he asked.
"Well, look who's come back to Earth to stop me again." Zim muttered. "But why would Tak come back? Out of all Irkens, her?"
"Eh, I dunno. Let's just go!" GIR responded.
Zim hushed him "Wait! We'll ditch this plan and look for a way to stop Tak, again." He walked back inside his base and slammed the door shut.

Zim hastily flushed himself down to his base in search of anything that could stop Tak. Nobody knew what plan she had in store, so he had to predict what defences she would use. Think of her ship! Wait, no, the Dib has it so it's practically useless to her. Then how did she get to Earth again? Where has she been anyway? All these questions that bombarded his brain were distracting Zim, and an invader is NEVER DISTRACTED! Or perhaps he was. Tak managed to find some kind of drill in Dib's room on his shelf.
"MiMi, examine." Tak ordered.
"Unidentified specimen. It appears to be a bomb that can be dug into the ground and explode anything above it." MiMi responded. Tak thought of a brilliant plan to place Zim off the face of Earth and leave it all for herself. This bomb would be perfect, and it would change everything. She rushed out of Dib's house through the window, her disguise back on. MiMi lifted up one of the gnomes outside Zim's house, leaving a giant hole to place the bomb. It looked like there were roots underneath that gnome. Gross. Now all she had to do was run back to the ship, and observe.

Zim was still looking for a weapon to use against Tak. "Sir, there is a bomb next to-" the computer warned.
"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME! This is serious, and if I don't find a way to stop Tak-" Zim ordered back.
"But she's already placed the bomb-"
"I SAID- Wait, the what?" Zim interrupted before the explosion was set off, shooting Zim and GIR up into the sky, destroying every bit of tech and genius that Zim had worked on, including his voot cruiser. They landed on the ground, covered in dirt and soot as Zim's base was blown to pieces.
"NO! MY BEAUTIFUL BASE!!" Zim screamed in terror. He was surprised him and GIR made it out alive. Metal rained from the air, making it hard for Zim to find his disguise. Amongst the rubble, GIR's dog suit and Zim's eyes and hair were found. Tak grabbed Zim's arm from behind and pulled him close, tightening her grip.
"So, it's you, Tak. The one who ruined everything!" Zim rasped.
"Exactly. I've left you completely hopeless, Zim." Tak snarled back with a smug face.
"Nonsense! Zim never loses hope!"
"I'll see how much hope you still have in yourself when you're DEAD! It's what the Tallest would want."
"Lies! How come you keep on telling lies?!"
"Well, if you're patient enough, you'll find out I'm not lying whatsoever." Tak denoted as her disguise flashed off for a split second. "Just wait and see."
MiMi and her ran off, and left Zim and GIR stranded. Zim momentarily wipes the blood dripping from the scratches on his arms and the holes ripped through his leggings and gloves.
"I'm tired. Can we sleep on the floor?" GIR asks.
"Nobody is sleeping on the floor, GIR. Nobody is sleeping until I catch that-" Zim yells before falling onto the ground and falling asleep right away. GIR rests on his head, and nobody bats an eye as to what just happened. Except for Dib...