1: Let's Restart

"NO!" Tak yelled in frustration. "This plan isn't going to work on my own. I'll need company."
Tak had been overlooking Zim, waiting for the moment to take back the mission that would've been hers if it wasn't for him. But she knew reusing her previous plan wouldn't work out, as it would end in the same fate as before. She needed something new and different that would surely make Earth impossible for Zim to conquer. And Tak knew just who to call. She sent a transmission to the Tallest, hoping they would give her ideas and soon enough, they picked up.
"Is Zim dead yet?" Purple asked.
"No, but I do have-" Tak tried to explain before the transmission shortly ended. It was clear to her what they were trying to say. Tak isn't the only one who wants Zim gone, and she was willing to take a chance to rid him off of the universe. She already had it planned out. Destroy Zim, then try your previous plan again since he won't bother you and ruin it. It was genius, and Tak figured she had to head to Earth immediately to go forth with the plan. Her only problem was her ship. It had been taken prisoner onto Earth and used by Dib, the strange human boy. So she needed to ask a favour. She called MiMi over to follow her to find her friend, Skoodge.

"Ahem. Would you mind if I borrowed your ship to travel to Earth, Skoodge? You know, to collect my ship?" she asked.
"Make sure to return it." Skoodge responded. He opened up the window to let Tak sit in the front seat and fly it over to Earth. She knew the trip would take a long time, but Tak flew regardless. Anything to stop Zim from stopping her.