Hey Girl Music

Hello!!!!!!!

So, @The_Chosen_Demidork wanted me to share the beat/rhythm of this song. So, I decided, with the teaspoon of musical talent that I have, to attempt to write music for this song, specifically the first verse. It's 6/8 with a tempo of 100 bpm. The treble clef piano is the part you're supposed to sing, and I added some chords and a bit of classical guitar for harmony. Is it good? No. Does it go too fast on the 2nd measure? Yes. Do I know how to share an audio file of this? No. Did I try my best? Yes. Should you attempt to play/sing this? If you like terrible music, sure, why not. This fits comfortably in my vocal range (alto and soprano), but you can change the octave if you care enough to try to sing it. I will try to remember to improve and write more of this. If you have any musical talent and some advice for me, please do not hesitate to share it, as I am in desperate need of help. 

Thank you to @The_Chosen_Demidork for prompting me to do this and for being an all around great human being overall. I love reading your comments and your poetry <3

And a big thank you and virtual hug to anyone who reads this. You also get blue chocolate chip cookies (don't ask) BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING RABBIT AND SHOULD EAT COOKIES!!! I should go to sleep now.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love,

Crystal 

P.S.

Here is the score again:

P.P.S.

someone please tell me how to share audio on WP