Dearest, Suzune (Reaction)

Start from the beginning

Suzune: "Stop that, Koenji kun. I'm not stealing anyone's boyfriend."

Yeah sure. Y2V11 would like to prove otherwise tho.

It can't be.

It couldn't be.

Really, it shouldn't be, but-- As Suzune subconsciously traces her index through each paragraph, each word, she knew. This was his handwriting. Pristine, simplistic, yet masterful. She can still faintly recall his throwaway comment of being good at calligraphy back then, and this shows. She pursed her lips, brows furrowed, along with feelings that wandered in between happiness and uncertainty.

..........

Two days after she received the letter, Suzune meets up with Kikyo at the cafe.

" Huh, he actually responded?" Kikyo asked, the suprise evident on her face.

" Yes. It's unexpected, isn't it?" Suzune said.

" Truthfully, I thought he died or something. But paint me suprised." 

Random: "Well he did dissapear just like what Horikita san said in her letters."

Random 2: "Why did he come back tho? I mean, it's all so sudden?"

Kiyo: (Judging by the time gap, it's probably that I finished my training in white room. Or I run away. Or I destroyed the white room. Well, anything's possible but let's just wait for further information.)

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, that response is so Kikyo-like."

Ike: "The hell are you saying Ryuuen!"

Hondo: "Kikyo chan will never say something like that!"

Simps: "Yeah!!!"

Arisu: "How simple minded."

Katsuragi: "I can't believe these guys actually trusts a person so easily."

That unnecessary comment irked Suzune much more than she'd ever admit. Kikyo then asked if she could read the letter itself, and Suzune gives her permission, albeit not without adding a small threat that if she were to crumple even the littlest of corners-- she'll have her scalp ripped off from her head straight. Kikyo rolls her eyes at the threat, but still gingerly opening the letter, not willing to test Suzune's wrath. Some things stay the same, she supposes.

Koenji: "My my how cute, Horikita girl. You loved a letter from him that much?"

Suzune: "Shut up!!!"

Hosen: "Your reaction says otherwise, Horikita."

Amasawa: "You're getting easy to read, Horikita paisen~~~"

Ibuki: "Hah! simp!"

Everyone laughed at Suzune while Manabu smirks at the development.

" Ha! He's totally whipped! " Kikyo says after reading the whole thing. That earned a raised brow from her friend.

" He's what?" She asked. Kikyo snorts in amusement, shaking her head. " You don't know what that means? He's whipped for you. Like... he's ' charmed ', ' captivated ', ' infatuated ', with you--" As Kikyo continued to spur out each synonym with exaggerated gestures of her hands, Suzune's frown deepens.

Manabu: "Never knew you're that dense, Suzune."

Suzune: "I'm not that stupid, nii san."

Fuka: "Look who's talking, senpai."

Akane: "I agree with Kiryuin san, Horikita kun."

Manabu: "What are you guys even talking about?"

Kiyo: (And they call me the dense one. Poor Tachibana senpai.)