Ichiya and the Trimens began to dance around, followed by Natsu, Gray, and Lucy. They tried to get Vergil to join in, but he simply glared at them. The members of Cait Shelter looked on with serious expressions as they watched the allied forces.

The dancing stopped as everyone noticed the Cait Shelter members staring quietly.

There was a moment of awkward silence until Roubaul spoke up.

"Everyone, forgive me for hiding our legacy as Nirvit," Roubaul said apologetically.

"Did you have to ruin the mood by saying that?" Happy asked, looking blank-faced.

"We don't really mind, do we?" Natsu asked the group, wearing a clueless expression before receiving a punch on the head from Lancia.

"Don't be rude," Lancia scolded, wearing a scary smile.

"Master, I don't mind either," Wendy assured Roubaul.

"I already knew since you told me beforehand." Izuku added.

"Everyone, please listen carefully to what I am about to reveal. Firstly, we are not descendants of the Nirvit," Roubaul stated, causing confusion among the listeners.

"Hmm?" Vergil hummed, showing interest.

"400 years ago, it was I who created Nirvana," Roubaul announced, leaving everyone shocked, their jaws dropping to the floor, except for Izuku.

"What!?" Lyon exclaimed.

"No way!?" Lucy gasped.

"400 years ago..." Carla murmured.

"400 years ago, to halt the war that ravaged the world, I created Nirvana, a magic that reverses light and darkness. Nirvana became our sanctuary, and for a time, we enjoyed peace. However... Great power inevitably begets opposing power. Just as Nirvana transformed darkness into light, it also became enveloped in darkness," Roubaul explained, shocking Wendy, Carla, and even Erza, who was in mourning.

"Nirvana had to maintain a balance. Converting darkness into light came with limitations. Light is born from darkness, and darkness is always born from light," Roubaul continued.

"Now that you mention it..." Gray recalled, thinking about Sherry's and Hoteye's personality changes.

"The darkness within various individuals returned to us, the Nirvit," Roubaul explained.

"You can't be serious..." Wendy said, shocked and trembling, while Izuku remained silent, his expression cold.

"It was hell. We slaughtered each other until no one remained," Roubaul revealed, shocking everyone.

"I am the sole survivor. Well, 'survivor' isn't quite accurate. My physical form perished long ago. I exist now as a projection or a ghostly apparition," Roubaul explained, stunning Wendy and Carla.

"To atone for my sins, I have been turned to stone. As a powerless spirit, I have watched over this place for 400 years, waiting for someone capable of destroying Nirvana to appear in my stead. And now... that role has finally been fulfilled," Roubaul said with a smile, looking at Izuku, Carla, and Wendy.

"W-what do you mean?" Wendy struggled to hold back her tears, while Izuku maintained his cold expression.

One by one, everyone in the Cait Shelter guild began to vanish, shocking everyone, especially Carla and Wendy.

"What's happening? Everyone!" Wendy exclaimed as she watched them disappear.

"Everyone's disappearing?" Carla asked in shock, gazing at her guild members.