.introduction.

"Yes, thank you so much, I'd love the job," Louis stuttered into the phone, nearing slipping from his grasp.

"We'll see you Monday, I look forward to having you join the staff here at London High United," the woman on the other line's voice booming through the device.

Quickly hanging up, the man propelled his small body on top of his plush full sized bed, the springs creaking by the sudden weight. A smile plastered to Louis' face, he grabbed his maroon bedspread, wrapping it around himself as he squealed into the soft fabric.

He lifted his feet and started kicking the air, the bottom of his Spider-Man pajama pants ridding up and revealing Louis' thin, pale legs.

After his celebration, Louis sprang from his bed and pushed his glasses onto his face, in search of the appropriate first day of school outfit.

"What's got you so excited, bug?" a strong, tanned pair of arms wrapped themselves around Louis' midsection as he stood in front of the closet. Startled, Louis jumped before cuddling into the familiar arms of Ben, the man he loved.

"I got the job," he stated, a smile pasted to his soft features, turning around in his hold and placing his arms around his husband's neck, staring into Ben's deep brown eyes. Louis took in his beautiful features, tracing a thin finger along his prominent jaw line coated with stubble.

"Lou, that's amazing!" Ben cheered, lifting Louis by his small waist and enveloping him into a hug, swinging the smaller man around the room.

Giggles erupted from both men as Ben slid his hands up the sides of Louis' large jumper, his large hands tickling Louis' warm skin as he set him back on his feet.

"I'm so proud of you," Ben whispered into Louis hair, snaking his arms around the younger man's neck, inhaling the familiar scent.

"I can't believe it, I just finished uni in May and I've already gotten this job," Louis hesitated. "What if I'm not good enough?"

"Awh Lou, you'll do great. I know it."

"Have I ever told you how much I love you," Louis pulled away, placing a kiss on his lover's cheek.

"Only everyday," he winked, pulling Louis to him and resting his hands on his waist.

"I've got to call my mum!" Louis exclaimed, throwing his hands into the air and pulling away from his husband's embrace.

Ben chuckled as Louis searched the room for his phone.

"It's on the desk," he handed the object off to Louis, who eagerly grabbed it, skipping off into their living room to make the call.

--

ok ok so that was just a little intro thing so future updates will be longer I promise.