Cpt. MacMillan :Hold up. There's more cover if we go around.

They go around the shack. MacMillan sees four Ultranationalists playing some sort of card game inside the house, and a dog sleeping on a couch.

Cpt. MacMillan :Four tangos inside.

Ghost (Dad) :I should kill them...

Cpt. MacMillan :Don't even think about it...

He peeks around the corner.

Cpt. MacMillan :Wait there. Tango by the car. Take him out quietly, or just let him pass. Your call.

Ghost (Dad) :(shoots)

Russian Soldier :(falls)

Cpt. MacMillan :The word stealth for you is sh*t. Go! Move up.

They hop over a fence and head towards a church. MacMillan spots a guard in the church tower and another ahead. He gets behind a tree, they stop.

Cpt. MacMillan :Don't move. We've got a lookout in the church tower, and a patrol coming from the north. Let's move up for a better view.

Price Kills the one on the tower while Ghost (Dad) kills the one on the ground.

Cpt. MacMillan :Alright there dead, let's move.

MacMillan slowly opens the church door and they enter the church. They move through and out of the church.

Cpt. MacMillan :The coast is clear.

A helicopter is heard flying overhead.

Cpt. MacMillan :You hear that? Enemy helicopter, get down! Stay in the shadows.

They lie prone in the shadows in the grass. The helicopter can be seen flying around again.

Cpt. MacMillan :He's circling back around. Don't...move.

The helicopter flies past.

Cpt. MacMillan :Let's go.

They move through the field and up the road. As they come up to another field, a large convoy can be heard ahead.

Ghost (Dad) :F*ck, convoys encoming!

Cpt. MacMillan :Get down, now!

They immediately go prone and begin to crawl through the grass. The convoy is seen moving towards them but the two remain unseen.

Cpt. MacMillan (low voice) :Easy lads... There's too many of them, let them go. Keep a low profile and hold your fire, that includes you Ghost. Try to anticipate their paths. If you have to maneuver, do it slow and steady, no quick movements.

They keep still as the convoy unknowingly walks past them.

Cpt. MacMillan (low voice) :OK, let's move. Nice and slow.

They move clear of the convoy and approach a junkyard.

Cpt. MacMillan :Follow me.

Two soldiers are seen tossing bodies into the river, near a truck. A conversation can be heard from them.

Russian Soldier's PoV.....

Ultranationalist 1 :Ничего себе! Это тяжёлое! (Wow! It's hard!)

Ultranationalist 2 :Когда Андрей принесёт еду? (When will Andrew bring food?)

Ultranationalist 1 :Я не знаю, я надеюсь, что скоро... (*illegibly*) я не ел на завтрак... (I do not know, I hope that soon... (*illegibly*) I have not eaten since breakfast ...)