005

ariel isn't dumb. she could tell she caught feelings for the weirdly pretty boy. ariel also isn't a dickhead. she isn't going to tell anyone and she's going to try her hardest to get rid of these feelings. she felt like it wasn't fair for sunny to lose another friend due to andy. once ariel got home she went upstairs and layed on her bed thinking about how it would be if lydia never kissed andy. if lydia would have told stacey about her feelings for the boy. then she started to think about how it would be if she told stacey about her newly born feelings for andy.

ariel layed around for around twenty minutes before she got a text from an unknown number.

(###) ### ####

hey is this ariel?

who's asking?

o mb its andy goldfarb from hebrew school

(###) ### #### changed (###) ### #### name to andyyy ⭐️

ohhh hey it's ariel

andyyy changed (###) ### #### name to arieee ⭐️

hey ariel wyd

laying in my bed what about you?

chillin

look i was wondering if u wanted to come to the movies with me aaron kym megan anya mateo and lydia 2nite

oooo lydia?

aaron really wants you to come

i'll come on two conditions

shoot

one i pick a movie we are watching

ok

and 2?

two is you pay for all of my snacks

deal see you later

don't be late

mhm later loser

ariel was confused for multiple reasons. reason 1: andy texting her. reason 2: aaron admitting that ariel is his bestie. and lastly reason 3: the girls sudden urge to watch sofia the first.

ariel set a timer for when she should start getting ready, because if she didn't she would forget. ariel hopped in bed and put sofia the first on. after an hour or so ariel's timer went off. ariel groaned and got up. she looked through her closet and gasped when she found the jeans that she has been looking for ever since she moved in.

after ten minutes of ariel standing at her closet looking dumb she finally just grabbed something random and threw it on. she put her hair into ponytails and called it an day.

ariel got ginny to drive her. ariel texted andy that she was on her way. "since when did you hang out with goldfarb?" ginny randomly asked. ariel sucked a breath in and closed her eyes, really thinking about the question. "uhhh. i'm not just hanging out with him. it's a group of people, you know? my friend, aaron, wanted me to come." ariel explained really poorly. ginny humed, trying not to laugh. the rest of the car ride was an awkward silence between the two teenage sisters.

ginny dropped ariel out at the front. everyone was standing outside waiting for the girl. "alrightly, remember stay safe, call me when you want me to pick you up. text mom first and ask if you can stay over at someone's and if she says yes than i'll pack you a bag and drop it off, ok?" ginny tells her younger sister. ariel nodded and thanked her sister for dropping her off.