002

after school ended, the kids went to hebrew school. andy mother drove both malachi and ariel. "Stai bene insetto" (you ok bug) mal asks looking over to ariel who has been very quiet.

ariel looked over at her brother and gave him a small smile. malachi rolled his eyes playfully. "Perché sei così noioso?" (why are you so boring?)." grabbed ariel's phone and went to one of her playlist and put on a song which just happens to be her favorite song.

"Sono assonnato" (im sleepy) ari looked over to her friend as she lays her head on the car door. malachi smiled at his friends and patted her head. they finally made it to hebrew. the three kids thanked andy's mom and walked in. "ugh, my mom is making sign up for choir. she 'doesn't want me to waste my beautiful voice'" ari groaned and rolled her eyes while andy laughed. "you sing?" the boy asked her, looking into her eyes and getting lost in them. "used to back in italy." ari says as she pulls the boys out of the trans she put him in.

ariel saw stacy and lydia walk in and bid goodbye to the boys. she walked over to her new found friends and greeted them with a hey. the three girls walked until they heard nikki and tara calling their names. the girls hugged and continued walking to class. the girls talked about their torah portion and random stuff while ari stayed quiet.

"chop-chop ladies! curtain's up in five!" ami heard pulling her out of her thoughts. ari looked up to see rabbi. "i like to think of hebrew school as a little performance i give." rabbi says putting a small smile on ami's face. "your prayer book is the playbill and im the star cutie-pops" rabbi says making ami let out a little chuckle. "giving you a bit of the ole razzle-dazzle, you know what i'm saying?" rabbi jokes with them. at this point all of the girls are giggles with smiles on their faces. "kidding come on, classing is starting. let's go!" rabbi shouts as she walks away.

"she's insane," tara jokes with a bright smile on her face. ariel see how beautiful tara is. she's so sweet and kind. "i know, i love her" nikki responds, giggling. "and i'm the star cutie-pops razzle-dazzle" stacey mocks her, making the group of friends laugh.

the group of five walk into the classroom quite loudly for ari's liking. the girls go to find a sit while ari is looking around malachi. andy waves her over to come with him. ami walks over to him and started talking. lydia and stacey started walking to their sits before andy stopped them. "yo? you guys good bro?" andy asked looking between ari who was right next to him and stacey who was right in front of him.

stacey looked like a love-struck puppy. "yeah, why?" stacey ask stupidly. "uh your head from earlier. head injuries are no jokes. one time i barfed at soccer from a concussion. did you barf?" andy asked while looking between stacey and ari.

ari scrunched her nose at the word barf. she thought back to the time where her puppy puked on her lap in a four hour car ride. "no, i didn't" started responded still looking into the boys eyes. "tight" is all that andy said before pulling ari over to a seat near him and malachi.

ari sat down and rested her head on the desk while closing her eyes. rabbi started teaching but ami was too tired to actually hear (or care) what she was saying.

at the end of hebrew school, lydia offered to drive ariel home and she gladly accepted. "so what's going on with you and andy?" stacey asked. ariel looked at stacey before shrugging her shoulders. "i don't know. he's my friend's friend so..." ari stated. then she thought back to lunch and smiled. "you like him!" ari put it together. "yeah...please don't tell anyone" stacey begs the girl. the girl nodded and went back to listening to her music.