001

It was a bright sunday morning as the oceana family pulled up to their new house. ariel sighs feeling like the reason she had to relocate the whole family to a different country. the oceana family is originally from italy. they lived in a small up route town. everyone was happy their. ariel was happy.

"where here!" Stephanie, ariel's mother grabs her two children and her husbands attention. ariel looked up to see the car pull in a drive way. the house was a good medium size, but perfect for the family. the oceana family spent exactly ten minutes getting everything from the car and into the house.

once everything was inside the kids went to go claim their room. ariel started unpacking her bags. she spent the whole evening hanging up clothes and tyler the creator, drake and sza posters. she put her sheets on her bed and put her makeup on her desk.

ariel got bored of unpacking. she looked out her window to see a bunch of kids playing around. ariel smiled and threw on some basic clothes.

ariel let both her parents and sister, arista,  know that she was heading out and grabbed her bike

ariel let both her parents and sister, arista, know that she was heading out and grabbed her bike. the young girl went around the neighborhood, trying to get the feel of it. a guy looked at ariel. ariel gave a polite smile. a boy waved her over. ariel biked over and looked at them. "hey im malachi. we haven't seen you, your new?" the pretty boy asked. ariel nodded her head. "what's you name?" "ariel, but all me ari." "cute name. i have to go but uh, can i get your number." the girl smiles before taking the phone and typing her number in.

after a few minutes going around the neighborhood a couple of time, ami decided to go back home and get ready for a bar mitzvah the next morning.

the next morning ami got up bright and early. ariel got dress in a cute dress but made sure she was comfy.

 ariel got dress in a cute dress but made sure she was comfy

she also did some light makeup. she let her hair flow naturally. once ami was done she met arista in the kitchen. ariel grabbed an apple before walking to the car with her sister following behind her.