~~~~~~~~~

She was scrolling through her courses to see which assignments she had to finish up. Malik has been no good to her lately, and she's been stressed over everything! Today she decided to put all that to the side and put herself first.

BZZ

A message popped up on her phone from Malik, but she didn't answer it. She swiped it away and continued with her homework. He messaged her four more times, asking if she could answer the phone. She finally gave in and called him back.

"What?"

"I just wanna say I'm sorry, damn!"

"You do this all the time,"

"I can't be apologetic? Ain't this what women want?"

"We want generosity. Not forced apologies and childish behavior,"

"Barbie, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"Fine,"

"I know I haven't been the best—"

"Babe, who's on the phone? Is that who I think it is?"

"Bitch, is that Jada?!" She yelled.

"Who you calling a bitch?" Malik asked.

"Malik, is that Jada?"

"Yeah, it's me. What about it?"

"You always starting shit!" Malik yelled.

"I told you what it was!" Jada said.

"Malik, don't call or text my phone," Barbie said.

"Wait!"

"I'm deadass serious! Like, you and my ex friend? Really, Malik?

I'm not even mad. I'm irritated right now,"

"It ain't even like that,"

"Well, why are you with her?"

"She's with me!"

"Get the fuck off my phone!" Barbie said, hangin up the phone and blocking his number.

She tossed her phone, thinking she tossed it to the side, but she tossed it on the laptop screen and cracked it. She yelled out in frustration and cupped her face in the palm of her hands. Not only was she irritated, but now she had to fix her computer screen.

"I hate my life,"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Her ass was fat as hell! I was gone talk to her, but nah...she was throwing that ass on everybody," Davion said.

"You didn't think you could handle it?" Cam asked.

"Please don't play with me right now,"

"What about you, Dean?" Cam asked.

"It was cool or what not. I got to talk to Barbie,"

Cam's eyes widened in surprise. "Say sike right now," he exclaimed.

"I'm serious,"

"Did Malik bitch ass come to you?"

"No...actually I saw them argue upstairs,"

"Nigga, why were you upstairs?" Davion asked.

"I was up there because I had nothing to do. I was on my phone and I heard someone coming. I got in the closet and I saw them argue. Malik is a fucking asshole,"

"What he say?"

"Apparently he's just a jealous, narcissistic man. Won't let her do anything. He thinks she's gonna cheat with any guy she talks to and he runs all her friends away. She started crying and I felt bad,"