TS-19

Lily continues to wipe off the sweat on Jim's face as he continues to groan in the room of the RV, feeling the heat that is radiating off of the older men the blonde looks up at Jacqui only to see the same look of concern also on her face.

Lily frowned at the man who was struggling to breathe, Jim refused any meds the girl found in the camper. Feeling the RV pulling to a stop, she looks at a whimpering Jim and walks out of the bedroom to see everyone in the front has cleared the vehicle. Walking back to the bedroom with a new bottle of water she sees a still struggling Jim and a now sobbing Jacqui, pulling the older woman aside she starts to ask questions.

" What happened? Are you okay?"

Jacqui wiped the tears off her face and held onto the younger girl's hands," It's Jim honey, he doesn't want to go on any further?"

"We are almost to the CDC- they probably can help him," Lily argued.

Jacqui shook her head a tear falling fish her face," No baby, he's ready to go." trying to console the younger girl. Lily looked at the man and began to cry at the state he was in, knowing she wouldn't be able to help him. She walked out of the room and the RV door caught the attention of the group outside.

The crying teenager looked at them and spoke up, " It's Jim, he can't go any further, stepping down towards her father who had his arms held open for her," he wants to stay here."

The group was shocked at this announcement, Glenn looked at her," We can't leave him here on the side of the road -?" he stared at Rick for guidance on the matter.

T-Dog nodded in agreement," that would be like leaving him for the walkers."

Lori spoke up," That is not your call."

Eventually after a bit more arguing Rick heads inside to discuss the matter with Jim. While everyone disperses and talks amongst their selves Lily looks at her face with tears running down her face, " I wish we had something stronger for the pain for Jim ."

Dale sighed as he pulled her in for a hug, reassuring her that she had done as much as she could with the limited medical supplies they had. Their attention was caught when Rick and Shane carried a groaning Jim out of the RV and up to a nice shady spot on the hill.

"Hey, Jim... I mean, you know it doesn't need to be this." Shane says with a sad sigh."

Jim smiles faintly, "No. It's good. The breeze feels nice."

"Okay. All right."

Jacqui walked up to the man and kissed his cheek," Just close your eyes, sweetie. Don't fight."

Rick takes a gun and offers it to him, "Jim, do you want this?"

"No. You'll need it. I'm okay. I'm okay."
Rick sighed and shook his hand before making his way down to his family.
Walking up Dale took his hat off with one hand and held his daughters with the other," Oh. Hey. Thanks for, uh, for fighting for us."

Lily smiled at him crying and crouched down to hug him," I'm sorry I couldn't do more to help you, Jim."

The man rubbed the girl's back shaking his head in disagreement," Lily Horvath you did plenty, thank you."

Lily smiled at him, relieved that he knew she would have helped him if she had a way, she wished him goodbye and followed her father down the hill.

The group departs after making their final goodbye to Jim.