I went towards her and sat on another chair in front of her. I lifted my hand towards her and raised her chin with the help of my fingers. I scanned her whole face and my eyes fell over her mole which is above the lip in right side. I don't know but may be this mole seemed familiar to me. I tried to remember where I saw this mole but I don't remember. I hear the sound of clearing throat and my attention went from mole to her eyes.

"I am really --- sorry miss Sharma but you explained me what happened before meeting. I want every single details before meeting and where you kept pen drive before meeting". I asked to her. "Act---ually Sir I kept pen drive on my desk and went to prepare your coffee and then I took it in meeting". She said while playing with her fingers.

I stood from chair and went towards my chair and called my security team from office landlines. "I want today clips outside my cabin immediately". I roared at him and cut the call. I came to her and sat down. I assured her that whoever is behind this I will not spare them.

"Miss Sharma you can go to your home and take rest. I also take care of them who are behind this scandal OK". I said to her but she shook her head in no.

In few minutes I got cctv footage and I checked the video of whole office and lastly I reached video of outside my cabin. I banged my fisted in after seeing video.

After seeing video his eyes turned dark and nose turned red in anger

He informed about this to her and went outside his cabin. Shrijita ran after him to see that who is behind this scandal.
He reached in employees section where all were doing their works. "Whoever is behind replace the today presentation, come in front of me of your wish otherwise if I tell name then consequences will not good". He said in higher pitch and all of them stood from their chairs.

All of them trembled after seeing his anger. But no one dare to come in front of him. When water reaches over his head, he roared "Neha come here to tell everyone truth". She came in infront of him and stood like statue and didn't say anything.

When she saud nothing, he called her fellow and asked her why she did this. "Sir she always think that miss Sharma got this project after spending nights with you and she also said that you never shout at miss Sharma whenever she make mistakes. And you didn't fire her like before you fired all your female Secretary due to their mistakes".

After seeing his anger she came in front of him and said sorry sir I made a mistake but I promise sir I will never do this again please sir I am really sorry. She said and sweat formed on her forehead and legs trembled due to fear.

"I don't need your sorry. Because of you I lose important project and shouted at miss Sharma. For this, you fired from your job and I make sure you will not get a job anywhere. Now get out". He roared at her . She went out of office silently because she knows if she tried to tell a lie then consequences will be worst.

All of you went and did your work. He said and came towards Shrijita who was seeing this from behind. He took her hand and went inside his cabin.

"Sorry again miss Sharma what she said and put false allegations on you but I promise no one ever do this type of actions". He said in low voice. "No sir this is not your fault, all this happened because of Neha. So need to sorry and thank you for taking care of me". She said to him and he nodded.

After that she left office and headed towards her home.

_____<<<____

Thank you for reading my story.
Tell me how you feel about this story.
Do vote and comment.
For spoiler follow me on my instagram.

Happy Reading sweet Readers ♥️