04 | Laughter and comfort

"ACK!!" Jeonghan breaks the eye contact grabbing his arm.

No this can't be happening right now

"I am sorry I have to go, I am sorry!!" Running from the corridor Jeonghan made his way to the washroom immediately. Seungcheol eyes widened seeing the blood droplets on the floor. "Jeonghan!!!!" running behind him, he found himself in the washroom but could not see Jeonghan.

"Everyone Mr. Boo is calling for the papers and Mrs. Hong for some English extra lessons" Students present in the washroom went outside while whispering. "Jeonghan it's only me". No voice came from the washroom, Seungcheol sighed, "If you are not letting me in. I am going to sit here"

Grabbing a bucket and inverting it seungcheol sat on it "Students won't come, Mr. Boo and Mrs. Hong were calling students but don't worry it's okay if we don't come." Again no response.

sigh

"At least let me bandage it Jeonghan or if not by me Mom will do it" Again no response.

Seungcheol sighed seeing the stubbornness of Jeonghan "Fine if you will be like this, I will also sit here with you" Both of them went quiet for some minutes but silence broke down by the door opening "Oh? Seungcheol what are you doing here?" Flinching he saw Joshua with confused expression. 

"Nothing i just needed some time so I came here and um if it's not too much can you do me a favor?" Joshua smiled "Of course you helped Jeonghan so much. Of course I will help you".

"Can you put an out-of-service sign in this bathroom, please? I seriously need some time and on rooftops, you know students always smoke their" Seungcheol lips form into a pout which can melt anyone "Okay no big deal, I will just steal the sign" Chuckling, Joshua went outside after washing his hands.

"Why? Why are you doing this Seungcheol" A faint voice came from the washroom "Because I care about you Han" Jeonghan opened the door. His face was miserable because of the crying, his pretty long hair was messy, his eyes which sparkled all day went dull, his lips were bleeding in motive to cry silently and the right arm of his shirt was stained by blood badly. Seeing this state Seungcheol's heart breaks into pieces.

"Jeonghan!" Seungcheol rushed towards Jeonghan and put his left arm around his neck, making him sit on the bucket he said "Just wait I will bring the bandage"

After some minutes, Seungcheol came with a first-aid box "How?" Jeonghan asked him with confusion "Mom was not in clinic, now can I?" Jeonghan nodded. Bringing cotton near his lips he slowly cleaned the blood "I know you don't do it Han" Jeonghan's eyes widened and made eye contact with Seungcheol "It forms isn't it?" 

"How you know- Ack! do it slowly" Jeonghan hissed at the sudden burning sensation, "sorry" applying the bandage on his lips he continued "I saw the blood-forming on your shirt" 

"How many days?" Seungcheol said while folding the sleeves of Jeonghan "Can you remove the shirt? It's very up sleeves can't fold till then" Jeonghan nodded and opened the button of his hand with one hand "Let me do it" Seungcheol opened the button and slid the shirt. Jeongahn was sitting in the vest which was covering his chest fully.

"Two weeks" Seungcheol mind's diverted from the vest and listened to Jeonghan while cleaning the blood that was coming from the cut. "Cut is deep" Worry filled in the Seungcheol seeing how badly his arm was stained with blood.

"I can't show it to Mrs. Choi and Josh, they will again think I am a suicide devotee" Both of them chuckled "Really?"

"You don't know how they over-react and Josh oh my god, acts like he is the mother of me while I am older than him by two months" Seungcheol noticed how bright his voice became talking about his friends and wished he could be part of this enlightenment.

Seungcheol focused on the cut while Jeonghan was glancing at him with a little smile and noticed how cute he was when he was concentrating and how his lips were forming little pout "You know how cute you looking right now?" Seungcheol's cheeks flushed "Aye you are blushing"

"The Choi Seungcheol is blushing- ACK DO IT CALMLY!!" Jeonghan hissed badly at the sudden pressure "Oh my god I am so sorry" Seungcheol panicked how badly Jeonghan was hissing "I know I can't do it-"

"Aye it's oka-"

"No!! Mom should do it but I listened t-"

"No no, it's okay Seungch-"

"No, it's not- AHH WHAT"

Jeonghan kick his feet on Seungcheol's leg hardly "Shut up and treat me, you Panic bitch"

"BRUH-"

"Stop pouting or else I will-" Jeonghan shut his mouth immediately realizing what he was going to say.

"Or else?"

"AHEM Nothing"

"Say it, Han"

"Or else I will kick you again yes" Seungcheol chuckled and nodded "Okay sir" Before concentrating on the cut, Seungcheol gave a tablet to Jeonghan from his pocket "It will help in pain relief" 

"Why do you have that?" Jeonghan takes the tablet "The birthmark of mine sometimes gives me pain so my Grandma gave it to me. We have plenty of them when this ends tell me I will give" Jeonghan nodded at the statement while Seungcheol continued to bandage it.

After some minutes both of them took a sigh of relief "Here, wear this" Seungcheol handed him a blue denim hoodie which was of course bit large "I have some extra clothes in the locker" Jeonghan smiled seeing how he explained every little thing so he can not feel uncomfortable "You don't have to explain everything Cheol" 

"Cheol?" Seunghceol slightly yelled hearing what Jeonghan said "You call me Han so I will call you Cheol" 

"Cheol" whispering himself Seungcheol slightly smiled.

"And about how can I help you so I think I will let you know me Choi Seungcheol," Jeonghan said with his beautiful smile and went huge seeing how Seungcheol was happy hearing those words.

"Friends?"

"Friends"

Author's note:

Hi!! Do you like this chapter!? I am sorry the update is a little late but my laptop lagged yesterday :( 

Anyway this was something unexpected, wasn't it? well for me it was WELP-

I am glad and very excited to see FLAME OF LOVE is near to reach 200 ><

The next chapter will be updated by tomorrow or by the 24!! 

Till then love you guys and stay healthy!!