"Okay, whatever. It'll be nice to get out for once." Wooyoung thought, he went back to the counter and asked Yunho if he could come along. "Sure, but can you give me a ride?" The other nodded and went back to enjoying his break before he had to work again.

Another time skip

It was 8:00 pm and finally his and Yunho's shift was over. He dropped Yunho off at his house and told him to be ready by 8:50 pm. Then he went straight to his house.

He took a shower and changed his clothes. He was wearing a shear black shirt with blue jeans and black boots. He was also wearing a choker. He styled his hair a bit and wore his piercings. By 8:35 pm he was ready and went to pick Yunho up again.

He messaged Yeosang and told him to give him the address. He gave him the address and told him to come to "The Demon's Club" (Okay don't kill me I had no other idea for the name).

By 9:30 pm he got there and he saw Yeosang and his boyfriend, Jongho waiting for them at the entrance. Yeosang said,"Should we go inside?" He received a nod from everyone and went inside with his boyfriend holding his waist.

The club was filled with people, the lights were dim and the smell of alcohol was wafting through the air. Loud music was playing, people were either dancing, drinking or making out. But something seemed off to Wooyoung, he felt like he was being watched but he decided to ignore it. "I'm gonna go get some drinks guys."

He went to the bar and then he saw the most beautiful bartender. "You're staring." Wooyoung was really embarrassed,"Sorry, it's just that you're so beautiful. I'm Jung Wooyoung and you." The bartender smiled,"Thanks for the nice compliment and my name's Park Seonghwa. What can I get you?" He told Seonghwa to give him three glasses of vodka and one whiskey. After his drinks were prepared he thanked the bartender and was about to go back to his friends when his eye caught someone going towards the bar. The guy was with a friend though the friend was handsome his attention went to the slightly shorter guy. But it was obvious that the handsome guy was taller than him. He was wearing a white shirt tucked into some black jeans with black shoes. He couldn't have sworn he saw the guy looking at him. He could've also sworn that the guy had fangs.

"Woo, you okay?" Yeosang snapped him out of his thoughts. "Yeah, I'm fine, your drinks." Each of them grabbed their own drink. While they were drinking he figured that he might as well ask Yeosang. "Sangie, what do you know about this place?" "Well, it's one of the most popular clubs here. It's also owned by a wealthy vampire and a lot of vampires as well as humans come here." "Wait, vampires? I mean I knew that vampires exist and now they're living among us but I've never seen one before. So that means the guy is a vampire." "What guy?" Yunho, Yeosang and Jongho all asked in unison. Wooyoung pointed to the guy and his friend when suddenly the guy and his friend turned around and he met his gaze. There was something about it that was pulling him in but he resisted.

Yunho on the other hand was focusing entirely on the taller friend next to him. He winked at Yunho, making him blush. He turned around to hide it but he knew that the guy had already seen it. He had this weird feeling in the pit of his stomach, then he realised that it was butterflies.

At the bar, the friend turned around and smiled before saying,"He's cute but the taller one is more my type." "Well, Mingi, my dear friend. He's not only cute but he's also hot and handsome. Right, Hwa?" The bartender said,"He is all that, San but you know that he's not my type, he's more like a brother and besides I already have a boyfriend." San said,"Yeah,we know you're loyal to Hongjoong. Now tell me, what's his name?" Mingi interrupted by saying,"Why, do you wanna do it with him or is it love?" He replied now annoyed by him,"He's interesting, that's all. Now what's his name?" Seonghwa replied,"It's Wooyoung, Jung Wooyoung." "Wooyoung eh, oh I'm definitely gonna have fun."

By the time Wooyoung finished his drink, he was already half drunk. He walked over to the bar to get another drink when he was stopped by the guy he was looking at. "That's enough for tonight, baby boy." Wooyoung smiled at the new nickname,"How come you get to give me a nickname when you don't even know my name?" "I already know, Wooyoung and I'm San but you can call me whatever you like." Mingi interrupted yet again,"And I'm Mingi." San glared at him and he said,"Okay, I'm gonna go and dance with your friend over there before things get weirder."

Before he knew it he was kissing San. "You wanna continue this at my place? You better answer fast." "Yes, just let me tell my friends so they don't get worried." He was about to go and tell them but they were all busy. The couple was making out and Yunho was dancing with Mingi. "Looks like they won't worry about me. Let's go."

He was about to get into the other's car when he realised something,"Wait, my car." San replied by saying,"Just leave it, you can come back to get it tomorrow."

It took half an hour before they reached San's apartment and both were barely holding on. San had just closed the door when Wooyoung connected their lips yet again. San deepened the kiss and entered the shorter's mouth, biting his lip, making him moan in response. He went lower and kissed his jawline and neck. Wooyoung started backing up and they ended up in San's bedroom. The taller said,"I wanna devour you." The shorter replied,"Then do it." "I will but first you know what I am, don't you?" Wooyoung replied,"Of course I do, I'm not an idiot." San asked,"Then, do you give permission?" He only received a nod but it was enough for him.

"Do you know how tempting you look?" San said before removing the shorter's shirt and sucking on his nipples. "Ahh...mmh...I do." He threw his head back and moaned. He was pushed onto the bed by the taller. San took off his own shirt and went back to sucking and kissing the shorter's neck.

The shorter's scent was so intoxicating. His fangs came out he really wanted to but he didn't wanna hurt the shorter. "Please...mmh...just do...it." With that he sunk his fangs in. It was painful for Wooyoung at first but he slowly adjusted to it. The taller was addicted to Wooyoung's taste, he wanted more. The other moaned and held onto San's hair. The feeling was like nothing he'd ever experienced before. It was like he was in a dream. He started feeling hot. He wanted San, and he wanted him now.

San finally pulled away from the shorter's neck, he licked over the two holes before setting his eyes on a disheaveled Wooyoung. He pulled the other closer by his choker and kissed him. He stopped once he felt a hand on his member. He pulled away from the kiss to see the shorter palming him. He groaned while the shorter whimpered. "I feel hot, I need you. Daddy."

Hearing that word come out of the other's mouth made him hard. He took off all his and Wooyoung's clothes. "As you wish." He grabbed a condom and lube from his drawer. He put lube on his fingers and inserted them into the shorter one by one until three were working their way to loosen him. Wooyoung moaned when one of his fingers pressed against his prostate. "Ahh...there." The taller kept pressing that area over and over until the shorter came.

"That's enough, now to take care of my problem. But first beg, beg Daddy to ruin you." Although, he just came Wooyoung still wanted more. "Daddy, please ruin me. Baby boy wants Daddy to ruin him." Without warning, the taller thrust into him, he put his legs over his shoulders and again he bit his neck. This only doubled the shorter's pleasure and he was close to cumming again. After a few more thrusts the taller came along with the shorter.

When he pulled out, he cleaned the other and gave him his clothes. He also changed the sheets and cleaned himself and put on some clothes. The shorter went to sleep almost instantly. San kissed him once more and said,"I think I like you." Then the shorter turned around and wrapped his arms around San's waist. San pulled him closer and said,"I definitely do. Sleep tight, baby boy."
_______________________________________

I need hobi water, the chapter was way more intense then I intended. Sorry about the you know, I'm bad at writing it. This was my first time using the Daddy kink, definitely not using it again. Hope you like this chapter and please vote as well as comment don't just read, please. Anyways, good day/night. Bye for now.