"Okay."

"Congrats again."

"Thank you." I said sitting up.

"Yo that's my-"

"Son. We heard you Brandon."

*

"Oh hell no, bet you never drive me anywhere again." I said getting out Kaine's car helping Bryna out. "You're worse than Brandon with that speeding shit."

It's Bryna's first day of daycare. I made Kaine and Kjayy come with me like I said I was and Kaine drove too damn fast.

"Yeah right, Bc definitely got me beat."

"Bullshit." I said placing Bryna on my hip. "Is yall coming?"

"Yeah, let me smoke this blunt first since you wouldn't let me on the ride here." Kjayy said lighting it.

"Yup not around my babies or this baby." I said rubbing my flat stomach before walking off.

"Whoa, wait-" Kjayy said.

"Told you that test was wrong!" Kaine's loud ass called after me.

I simply flagged them off walking inside.

"Oh shit, how you doing? I'm Malik"

I laughed at the fact that he didn't remember me, but I know exactly who he was.

"Boy sit ya 18 year old ass down. I'm Karma, your cousin."

"No shit?" He said surprised making me laugh as he hugged me.

"You grew up. Why we gotta be fam tho?"

"Move nigga. Where's my auntie."

"Right here." Aunt Joelle said walking up hugging me. "Malik get the hell out of my daycare."

"Aye don't be rude momma. Oh shit my cousins. See if you would have had them with you when you first came in I would have knew who you were." Malik said dapping Kjayy and Kaine up.

Of course they both had to take turns giving Auntie big bear hugs.

"Where Uncle Mark?" I ask placing Bryna on her feet, but of course she kept close looking around.

"Around girl. He here tho since I told him yall were coming."

"Hi Bryna." Auntie said bending down to her level. Bryna gave her a smile wave.

"You got kids too?" Malik asks.

"Yeah two. They got kids too." I said nodding my head towards my brothers.

"Well damn." He said.

"You gonna cry or stay?" I ask Bryn.

"Um, stay." She said softly.

"Want mommy stay for a lil?" I ask.

She nods. "Okay. Well show me where you wanna go first." I said letting her pick the section we go to first.

After letting Bryna get comfortable, meeting all the teachers, and filling out more paperwork I headed home.

Brandon was talking shit in my messages because he didn't get to see Bryna off for her first day of daycare because it was at the same time he had to meet with his PO.

like do you wanna be single? I text him since he was getting on my damn nerves.

did you eat? He asks basically ignoring my text.

"Yall why does Brandon ignore me when I say he's about to be single?" I ask my brothers.

"Don't nobody pay your crazy ass no mind." Kjayy said.

"Whatever." I said.

I'm about to get something now daddy. I replied to Brandon.

😏, he sent back making me roll my eyes.

*

"That nigga said a bitch for my bitch." Brandon said laughing as we were watching Power.

"Shut up," I laughed too. "Tommy big mouth ass ain't shit."

Brandon paused the TV as Bryna came peeking her head in the room.

"Bryna I thought I told you mommy will come get you after our show go off." I said as she came climbing into our bed.

"I wanna sleep in here tho." She said laying on the other side of Brandon's chest staring at me.

"I told you I will let you after our show goes off." I said fixing her silk scarf I had around her head.

"But mommy," She said whining as tears built in her eyes.

"Fine Bryna, fine. I guess we'll just have to finish watching our show later." I said.

"Okay." She said now smiling. Her fake behind.

"Brei!" I called.

"Yes mommy!" She ran into the room jumping on to the bed.

"Wanna sleep in here too?" I ask her letting her climb in between me and Brandon near Bryna.

"Yeah." She yawned.

"Yall ready to have a baby brother." Brandon asks them.

He just 'knows' this baby is gonna be a boy.

"Ewh no." Bryna said right away.

Bryna wasn't too coo with the idea of me having another baby. Brei is fine with it. She's seen me pregnant before tho so it's not new to her. Bryna will get use to the idea like Brei did when I had her.

"What's the baby's name gonna be?" I ask them.

"Brandon Jr. and we call him Bj." Brei said.

"Your dad told you to say that didn't he?" I ask laughing.

"Yup." She said laughing.

"Hey." Brandon said tickling her.

"Mhmmm." I said shaking my head. "A shame."

*

"My bitch Tasha had that gun ready." I said eating my apple as I laid across the couch with Brandon.

We moved downstairs to the living room to finish watching our show since the girls are in our bed sleeping. Plus I wanted a snack.

Brandon was laying behind me yawning as he continued to gently drum is fingers against my stomach.

"It's so weird how you have no stomach yet, but with Brei you had a tiny stomach early. Then again you didn't have a stomach with Bryna until four months along." He said.

"I know right." I said yawning now too.

"Come on let's go upstairs." He said tapping my hip for me to get up.

"Carry me." I said.

"Fine Kar. That's why Bryna so bad with being spoiled. She get it from you."

"Yeah, right." I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he picked me up bridal style.