29.

Going with the flow
✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼⚀✾⚁✾⚂✾⚃✾⚄✾⚅✼
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 🤍
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 🤍
┊ ┊ ┊ 🤍
┊ ┊ 🤍
┊ 🤍
🤍

⚠️Warning sexual content coming up! But enjoy!⚠️

Kana listened to her mother and let things go with the flow, and the flow had so much heated tension between them, and for onec in her life, Kana just let go and did not think about the consequences that came afterward and just got lost in the moment. She gently bites Kirishima's lip, and he groans softly into her mouth. He picks her up and just like she imagined before she weighs nothing to him as he sets her on his desk, knocking things over without a care. Kirishima gripped her thighs as her skirt bunched up to her waist. He moved his lips down to her neck, kissing and nibbling it leaving little red marks on her. Kana knew that Meko was going to tease the hell out of her but she couldn't care as Kirishima's sharp teeth pulled sweet moans from her lips as he nibbled more and more. The sounds she was making were addicting to his ears.

Kirishima grinds into Kana, his hard cock pressing into her thigh. Kana blushed and sprouted a bit of red roses on her head due to feeling his bulge. Kirishima chuckled a bit as he picked the roses off of her, causing her to shutter a bit.

"Eiji...Please...I..." Kana moan as she grinds against him harder, as she hadn't felt like this in a very very long time
and she feels his hot breath next to her neck. Kirishima pulls back and looks at Kana, his breath is ragged and heavy and he looks at her like she can do anything she wants to him. He speaks again his voice has a low growl as he leans down into her neck yet again.

"Tell me what is it you need baby? ..." He whispers in her ear nibbling and sucking on her neck. The heat of the room was rising up a couple of degrees Kana moaned at him nibbling her neck she felt her heart do a flip when he called her baby, she then looked at him.

"You...I need you.." Kana moans while biting her lip a bit. He licks up her neck back to her ear. Causing Kana to shutter with a small moan "I'm yours." He whispers. His mouth kisses down her body as he kneels in front of her. His large hands grope her tits, which fit perfectly in his grip causing Kana to moan.

"Let me taste you..."Kirishima breathes. Kana nods franticly. Kirishima then pulls her hips to the edge of the desk, and he pushes her skirt up more. He rests her thighs on his massive shoulders as he kisses up towards her pussy. Kana's breathing gets heavier as he gets closer. He moves her panties to the side and slides his finger into her. Kana gasped as she felt him slowly moving his middle finger in and out of her.

"Ngh~...Eiji!" Kana moaned out while gripping the edge of his desk.

"God I love how wet you are for me, love..." Kirishima's praise made Kana's pussy twitch around his finger causing him to let out deep groans, in return. His cock throbbed at the thought of being inside of her. Kirishima moved a hand up to her blouse, ripping it open. Kana moaned as she felt his hand cupping her breast, his palm teasing her nipple. Kirishima's eyes flicker back and forth from her flushed face and her pussy.

"You're so fucking beautiful, baby..." Kirishima groans.
He takes his finger out of her, and Kana whines a bit at the loss. She look at him, and her eyes widen. Kirishima was sucking his middle finger clean, slowly savoring her taste. He finishes and licks his lips.This caused Kana to blush and sprout flowers on her hair. He then looked at her with a smirk.