3 is not the charm

I looked at my godfather.

He stared back at me with hidden feeling, and when he saw Charlie's nervous smile, his little hint of a smile, it disappeared. Again provoking a look of disdain.

Charlie just looked at us with a lot of excitement and whispered very close to my ear.

"Does this mean that my romantic night is dead?"

I hit him on the head.

I advanced towards Severus.

"Godfather, it's nice to see you again."

Severus looked back at me again, disdainful. But he still hugged me in a strong, protective way. He knew the reason for his public display of affection. I understood that he hated hugs, but he gave it to me for an important reason.

My parents.

In that embrace I could feel his unspoken words.

"You're Not Alone, Draco"

I think a couple of tears came out of me unintentionally, but I couldn't help it, I was tired of so many emotions.

The hug lasted for a few more seconds; When we parted, my godfather looked at me with a question in his eyes.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded in response and looked at Charlie with a smile.

"He has cared for me and loved me all this time, godfather. It has saved my life many times. I am very happy in this place.

At my words, Severus slowly walked through the cabin and positioned himself right in front of my redhead.

Charlie was stunned. As if I were seeing Voldermort himself.

Severus looked at him seriously.

"I suppose I should thank you for the kindness you had with my godson.

-I... I...

"Thank you," said Severus. After a pause, the black-haired man moved much closer to Charlie's face and looked at him with hatred. "But don't think I'm going to forget the episode a few minutes ago and how you were going to pounce on Draco like a dementor to suck my boy's soul. If I ever see you getting closer to him than necessary, I'll personally make a potion so that you'll never feel any kind of excitement in your life again.

Faced with Severu's threat, all Charlie could say in a whisper and with a terrified face was:

"I've been afraid of him since I was 11 years old.

"And you'd better have it yet," said Severus.

"Yes, sir," my boyfriend replied quickly.

I only rolled my eyes at his nonsense and signs of jealousy.

"Godfather, nothing was happening, not now or before, leave Charlie alone. Look at it, it's redder than normal.

"Judging by the Weasley's look, I think I interrupted something, didn't I?"

"No," I replied quickly.

"Yes," said Charlie at the same time.

Another blow was earned. This time from my godfather.

"I've decided I'm going to stay for a few days.

Charlie looked at me and I just looked at both men.

I could only think that with the arrival of Severus, maybe things would change a little bit in our dynamic, but there was nothing to worry about.