Waking Up

Jisung woke up with a grumbling stomach and parched throat.

And a dull ache between his thighs. Something he wouldn't mind having to wake up with every day.

There was also a messy and sexy Minho next to him, messy hair slightly damp on the pillow and an arm weighing down on his stomach. Another thing he wouldn't mind waking up with everyday.

He realises that Minho wasn't wearing a shirt, and hugging him only in his sweatpants and covered in a blanket.

SHIT.

HE WAS FULLY NAKED UNDER THE SHEETS.

He carefully managed to get Minho's arm off of himself and looked around hoping to find clothes on the floor. But the ever so considerate clean-freak had cleaned up everything. He got up and quickly grabbed the first pair of pants and shirt in his wardrobe and put them on.

The clock read 9:12 p.m. so he still had time to cuddle. He turned to return to the bed to be lazy and enjoy Minho's company when he found Minho laying on his side, head propped up on his elbow, staring at him with mischief in his eyes.

Fuck.

"Did you... see all that?" He asked carefully, hoping, praying he didn't.

"What? You waking up naked, panicking, running around and then putting on those pikachu pyjamas? No I didn't." Minho replied teasingly.

Jisung facepalmed, clearly embarrassed.

"Noooo, don't be embarrassed." He dropped his hand and looked at Minho smiling at him. "I told you, your butt is cute."

"Shut up."

"Don't act all embarrassed, I've seen everything." Jisung groaned in submission. "We just had sex a few hours ago, you're still sexy."

"Hyung." Jisung said, turning to fiddle with his phone case on the desk behind him. "You can't just say stuff like that."

"Why? I have the right to say it." Minho sat up, hair falling on his face. "I JUST FUCKED HAN JISUNG! I BELONG TO HIM, AND HYUNJIN AND YOU BITCHES BETTER STAY AWAY FROM-"

Jisung covered Minho's mouth as he attacked him with a pillow. "Shush, my neighbours will hear you!"

They both started laughing but Jisung only now realised what Minho had said. 'I belong to him'

His heart felt full, and he couldn't help but smile. Usually in poems or books or movies, lovers always say "You're mine." but Minho had said 'I belong to him'.

Yes. you're so damn right. You are mine, for life.

Minho got his hands off his mouth and longingly looked at his lips. Jisung realised that he used to look at him that way long before they dated, how long had Minho crushed on him? But he seemed to realise that he was allowed to kiss Jisung, touch him, and leaned towards him. Jisung moved back slightly just to tease him, but Minho pushed him back completely until he was laying on top of him.

Minho's lips tenderly kissed his, soft and sweet. It was short but with so much affection it made Jisung's heart hurt. It felt intimate, even more so than the... um...line of events in recent hours.

A loud grumble broke the moment. And Minho smiled when he realised it was coming from Jisung's stomach.

"Someone's hungry."

"Ugh. I was just getting hot again." Jisung rolled his eyes, slightly disappointed that this moment didn't lead to more than a kiss.

"You'll have more than just a few chances with that." Then he booped his nose and rolled off of Jisung to stand. "Go shower and I'll cook."

He gathered the rest of his strength and got off the bed. After affectionately rubbing Minho's stomach he headed straight to the bathroom while Minho's eyes darkened with desire. Jisung, oblivious to the very very unholy thoughts inside of Minho's head, thought it was completely normal since he loved giving people belly rubs.

He heard Minho clear his throat and leave the room. And he almost collapsed on the bathroom floor.

How the fuck is he ever going to look at Minho without thinking about his chest, his abs, his lips, and his dick.

I am so fucked.