1|| 𝐖𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!

(Do not copy). Well check out the supporting characters as I added a few more characters!!
Happy Reading

AFINA'S POV:

"AFINA!!!!!! Get up you sloth!" Ammi screamed while banging at my bedroom door for the 7th- maybe the 17th time this morning!

"I-i was in the bathroom!" I lied with an instant energy that came out due to the fear of my ammi's rage while laying in the bed clutching the quilt tightly...

"Come down for breakfast in 10 mins or you won't get it" said ammi while I heard her steps fading.

And with a great dread I had to get up like who gets up on a Sunday so early, it's just 9:56 not even 10 a.m. it's not like getting up 4 mins early can bring me a fictional man like RHYS LARSEN in my life!

✿︎
✿︎
✿︎

"Welcome your highness, what would you like for breakfast?Should I make you Biryani or Mutton Chap?" said ammi with a sarcastic smile.

I came to the kitchen after freshening up in my white tee and sweatpants but as usual I couldn't control my mouth and said with an equally sarcastic smile

"Only an idiot will ask to eat biryani or mutton chap in the morning "

" Who's an idiot?!" exclaimed my ammi with a criminal offensive side eye and I knew I was damned but with a serious look I exclaimed," I,me, myself am the biggest idiot born till date !" 'From your womb' was silent.

She just gave me Aloo Paratha and said nothing but waking up early in holiday without any prior plans itched me , so I asked her " Why did you woke me up so early, it's Sunday and last night I slept late too?"

She stopped washing the dishes and said way too softly "A few guests are coming tonight and a guy who is potential for marriage is coming to see you".

I was bit absent minded so I said scrunching my nose "Oh potential for marriage but who's getting married?"

"WHAT!!" I exclaimed in shock and confusion when I realised the gravity of her words like a guy to see me as in arranged marriage -

who I never met ,

who I don't know,

who can be not my type ,

who can be a patriarchal minded,

who can be shorter than me ,

who can be jobless living on old-money ,

who can be an orthodox,

who can be a Playboy,

who can be a gambler or a drug addict ,

OH NO--

"I am not telling you to say yes this instant so don't get hyped up, okay?" said Ammi coming close to me as if it was nothing and this made me lose my mind .

I reminded her, "Wow , don't get hyped up? You used to say that I don't have to get married ever if I have a big fat bank account with one or two safe stocks but now you are arranging my marriage without even thinking about consulting with me once!"

I was sad that my opinion didn't matter in my own life decisions ever and without having breakfast I just took my car keys from the hall's dashboard and went somewhere I didn't know and instantly a message popped up in my phone and it was my ammi's like <Come home before 7 p.m.>