sneak out

Jungkook pov
Today is national holiday because of Halloween so gguk and Nabi's kindergarten will start from tomorrow so I decided to woke up Taetae.

Jungkook - Tae Tae woke up my baby (jungkook said as he tapped on Tae's cheecks)

Taehyung - p-plea-se l-et m-me s-leep (taehyung said as he was shivering)

Jungkook - oh god you have fever (jungkook said as he checked taehyung's temperature) you sleep here I will prepare soup for you (jungkook said as he was about to go downstairs when he heard crying sounds from Nabi's room so he quickly went there)

Gguk - dadda see Nabi is sick (gguk said as jungkook checked her temperature also)

Jungkook - ahh from where did both mumma daughter duo got sick ( jungkook said and that was when gguk understand that his mumma was also sick meanwhile jungkook downstairs)

Gguk pov
I woke up early in the morning so I thought to wake up Nabi Also I went in her room and when I tried to wake her up she just shivered as I checked her temperature and that was when. She started crying and I saw dadda coming inside the room.

End of pov

Gguk also followed jungkook downstairs to help him .
After a few mins the soup was ready.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Imagine two bowls)

So they both took it towards taehyung's room where Nabi was already present.

Gguk - here you go (gguk said as he served the soup to both of them).

After a few mins they finished the soup . Jungkook and gguk were standing all the time while they were eating the soup .

Jungkook - so here you go (jungkook said as he quickly went downstairs and come back after a while with two glasses of water and medicine)

Gguk - so now open your mouths (gguk said , he was trying to act calm)

Nabi - noooooo (Nabi whined but taehyung took his medicine quietly as he was trying to act mature Infront of his kids)

Jungkook - Nabi ple- (jungkook was cutt offed be gguk)

Gguk - open your mouth or else you knew me (gguk said directly threatening Nabi so Nabi quickly chewed on her medicine while making faces)

Nabi - waterrrrr (Nabi said as she quickly held glass of water from jungkook's hand)

Jungkook - see it was Easy (jungkook said as he patted on Nabi's head)

Nabi - it was yuckkk (Nabi said but again she shit her mouth after getting a glare from gguk)

Taehyung - so now can we go and get ready for Halloween (taehyung said excitedly forgetting about his fever)

Jungkook - stop , no Halloween you both are unwell (jungkook said as he doesn't let Nabi and taehyung jump from the bed)

Taehyung and Nabi - ahhh please (they both said giving their cutest looks to jungkook and gguk)

Jungkook - no , sleep for some time (jungkook said as he held gguk's hand and they both went out and now here was dead silence)

Nabi - mumma (Nabi said as she called taehyung)

Taehyung - yes (taehyung answered)

Nabi - can we still get ready for Halloween

Taehyung - there is no advantage of it , wait- we can still sneak out (taehyung said as Nabi smirked)

To be continued

Thanks for the amazing idea krive_07 this chapter will be in two parts this was the first part and I will publish the second part also today itself.

B-bye