Chapter 6: Unexpected Disaster

Leroy started to explain that the "EmoCrysta", was a Power of Crystal, controlled by our own Emotion.

"The EmoCrysta is a formidable crystal entwined with the wearer's emotions. It delves into the recesses of one's heart, unlocking latent elemental forces. Emotions, whether joy, anger, sadness, or fear, harbor unique powers that the EmoCrysta can amplify." Leroy explained.

"So, the ring lets you use the power of emotions? That's incredible!"

Siana's eyes widened in wonder as she listened attentively, said.

"Indeed, but it's crucial to understand that with such power comes great responsibility," Leroy cautioned, nodding gravely. "Emotions can be a double-edged sword. They can empower and motivate, but they can also cloud judgment and lead to irrational actions. That's why the EmoCrysta requires a strong and disciplined heart to wield effectively."

"Seeing that your power is similar to it, that's why I've decided to have you trained by Miyaki Sensei, Aki. Mastering control over your strength will be vital for your journey with Siana going forward," Leroy remarked, glancing at me to ensure I understood the importance of his decision.

"I understand. I'll try to master this power."

I nodded, fully understanding and acknowledging the weight of Leroy's counsel, and said, "Understood."

"So, what were you two discussing just now?" Siana interjected, her voice filled with curiosity as she looked at us, eager to know more.

"I expressed my desire to meet 'him' in person, and Miho is accompanying me as a bodyguard. Since you're here, care to join?" Leroy, wearing a sly smile, said.

"Sure! But... who's this 'him' you're talking about?" Siana agreed eagerly, her curiosity piqued as she looked for an explanation.

"You'll find out soon enough..." Leroy smirked, said.

Exiting the castle, we traversed a dark hallway and encountered Skyler emerging from the shadows.

"Why are you here, Leroy Monroe, and how did you find me?" Skyler, a mix of surprise and suspicion, questioned.

"It's been a long time, Skyler Adriel. Well, I wouldn't be seeing you right now if it wasn't for her help. You know how good she is at finding people." Leroy wore a gentle smile as he spoke.

"You've changed... a lot, huh? I heard from Miho that you've been away from town for 10 years... What happened to you during that time?" Skyler's face showed a mix of curiosity and bitterness, but he remained silent as Leroy continued to press for answers.

"Heh, I didn't know that you care about me now," Skyler replied with a dry laugh.

"Well, I do owe you for saving me during that dark period," Leroy admitted with a softer tone.

"If there's nothing important, then I'll leave," Skyler remarked, his expression cold as he turned around to walk away.

"Hey! Is that how you greet someone you haven't seen in a long time!?" Leroy exclaimed, trying to adopt a friendly tone as he reached out to Skyler.

"I have no time for this," Skyler retorted, keeping his tone firm and maintaining his distance as he spoke.

"H-hey... *Sigh* I came here to ask if you know anything about this ring," Leroy said, his voice filled with frustration. He then glared at Skyler, adding with a heavy tone, "Skyler, I know you're one of them."

Abruptly, an explosion rocked a nearby building, flames engulfing a once-familiar building in an intense fire.

Skyler, realizing the catastrophe, dashed towards the inferno with visible concern.

The World Legacyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें