There was a long gap of silence after I spoke. Finally, it was cutted by a curious tone that grew quieter in each sentence. "Prove your identity then, if you want us to let you out! If you can show yourself a real human, I'll release you from this cage!"

I scoffed, and replied in a dash. "Did you speak about spells? Then try to put that spell on me. If I am a demon, I would surely scream in pain. But a human would not!" I explained, smirking slightly as a sense of pride towards myself. I can be so intelligent sometimes.

"Okay, you asked for it!"

Times passed and I wait patiently. No more response, only silence filled with the rustling sound of leaves. Eventually, I heard crisps-like sounds of crunchy leaves coming closer. Oh man.

Zhao, the cage contains a girl.

I sneered for a while as I listen to a soft voice. It sounds too mellifluous to be owned by a man, so it must be a woman's. Can this be a saviour?

"People out there, can ya' hear me? Help me to get out from here, it's so uncomfortable I could die for the second time!" I cry in vain. What the hell is actually happening? I thought I had died, why am I alive again? Ugh, how long am I going to be ravaged in this kind of messiness?

Yiyi, the girl speaks different language.

My lips formed a thin line. Oh geez, I forget. Those people spoke in Chinese. Lucky enough for me to be able to understand them, otherwise I might have just choked myself for the second death.

"Whoever you are, can you open this damned coffin stuff? I can't breathe!" Trying to re-alive my left two brain cells, I figure out how to communicate in Chinese. Hopefully, they will understand what I was saying.

"Hold a second, my husband is trying to cut all ropes around this cage!" The melancholic voice rings again. If I had a voice like that! I could imagine how the lady might looks like, delicate as a flower, timid as the touch-me-not plant I always stepped on the roadside every morning.

After some moment, light covers up my eyes as two figures looking at me in complete disbelief. My brows automatically raised upwards, and my eyes rolled to the both sides.

"Now are you guys will just be looking at me like a creep? Help me untie those ropes around my body!" Winds passed by and my sightings go wild. Why the hell, no- how the hell am I in woods? And who are those two?

And why am I being trapped in damned confining space? With ropes all over my body?

Questions after questions attacked my brain, leaving no room left for other analyzing. Sooner, a tap on my shoulder caused a squeak I did not expect from myself.

"Sister, are you okay?" I looked up and.. wow. My instincts never lie. The voicer is indeed stunning, to the point I could feel my pupils dilate. And the guy next to her, also as magnificent! I brush my eyes with my bare hands, contemplating a quick conclusion.

Here it is; I am in the heaven. And these two are angels whose want to save me from the demons that carried me before. Okay, probably those two angels are actually sent because I did good things too when I was alive! Yes?

Sister? Sister? Can you hear us? Zhao'er, why is she freezing? Sister? Sister!

Buk!

"What the actual fu- Ow!" I scream in pain, feeling a whole damned rock hitting my head! Oh, man! That guy is trying to kill me? Now, no. This could not be an angel anymore. This is nuts! Completely out of my sanity levels!

"Zhao, I think you hit her too hard." The girl whispered, and I plant a sharp glare over them both.

"Crap! Are you both trying to kill me? Oh my god, I already died once and now I am going to die again the same way?" A roar made the girl that is kneeling opposite my direction trembled slightly behind the guy's back. Uuu, what do we have here? A couple huh?

The guy immediately places a protective arm around the girl's shoulder, as if keeping her away from me. Now, now, excuse me? I am not a witchy old lady for you to protect your girl like so!

This sucks more than being hit in the head. The romanticism I witnessed here, shit. It sucks.

"Okay, cut the crap. Who are ya' guys? Why dressin' like that, though? This ain't year 1300." My hands collapse to the ground, as I gasp to breathe even more smoothly in and out.

"Z- Zhao..." The girl speaks again, and I could not help but slightly smack my own head. Chinese language, Andrea Cheng! Chinese!

"Sorry, sorry. My bad. I mean, why are you dressed in sort kind of outfits? Looking like some craps from historical drama, though. Cool!" I snickered, before I noticed the strange way of their gazes towards me. I look down and to my shock, my body is also wrapped with the..  with the 'historical drama' kind of outwears! Oh, for my brain's sake, what is happening here?!

"Sister, did you hit your head?" The guy turns his eyes to me when he asked, and obviously the question has the solid answer ever - freaking yes!

"What else could have been? I smacked my head, the signboard fell onto my head when I was about to cross the road before I even had the time to confess to my beloved crush! I've wasted money to buy those chocolates for nothing!"

Both of them go into a deep silence, eyeing each other with brows furrowed. Ayo, did I say anything weird? No, no. Wait. It must have been weird if...

If I am actually not in the real world I always have been in!

"Oi both of you. What year is it now?" I lean closer, the scrambling thoughts in my brain burst by each inch I begin to think deeply about the matters I am in now.

"1306... why?"

My eyes widens, jaw drops faster than my pupils bulged out from their place.

Isn't this the story I have been reading in the library before I packed my chocolate bouquet? About a love romance between the Lion Knight and the mortal lady during Ming Dynasty?

No, no. Please, think harder Andrea. No, there must be another story that you have read during Ming Dynasty too. Jade of Golden? No. Roses and Blood of Sheng? No.

No, please- not this story. I don't want to be part of this story. I hate this story that Serene's recommended for me to read! I hate the storyline so much!

No!

Um, Zhao. She fainted.