CH 15 Roles Reverse

Start from the beginning

"Ah, I see..." Aponia nodded hesitantly.

"By the way..." Elysia squinted her eyes as she looked at Aponia. Aponia felt a bit nervous as her lifeless eyes shaken a bit and she leaned her body slightly away. "What is it, Elysia?"

"Hmm..." Elysia looks at Aponia still, Aponia's legs crossed. She was wearing a purple onesie. The soft material hugged her body, accentuating her curves and making her look even more alluring. As she moved, the fabric of the onesie stretched, revealing her well-endowed body. Aponia felt a bit of unease from Elysia's curious stare. "Something the matter?"

(Author: pixel art version)

Her bust was full and round, perfectly filling out the top of the onesie

Her bust was full and round, perfectly filling out the top of the onesie. The fabric strained against her chest, giving a glimpse of her cleavage. Her hips were equally prominent, the onesie clinging to them and highlighting their curves. Aponia's body was a perfect hourglass figure, with a tiny waist and voluptuous curves.

Her posture was relaxed, with one hand resting on her knee and the other supporting her weight as she leaned back slightly. Her long, dark hair cascaded down her back in loose waves, adding to the overall aesthetic of the scene. Her eyes were closed, and she seemed lost in her own thoughts, completely oblivious to her surroundings. As she sat there, Aponia seemed to exude a sense of calm and tranquility, yet she was a bit anxious because of Elysia's intense stare.

(Author: 4k version)

(Author: HENTAI VERS- nah I'm just kidding

(Author: HENTAI VERS- nah I'm just kidding... no horny)

Aponia looked at Elysia with a mix of curiosity and apprehension. "Yes?" she asked, her voice gentle but slightly uncertain.

Elysia smile beams with a smug "Hey~ you know Aponia, your very devilish."

Aponia said, "Eh!? What's that supposed to mean!?" in a tone that suggested she wasn't really offended.

Eden giggles, but as they continue their chat and look at Elysia, "Your uncle is great at these outfits." Eden also wears a onesie, which is brown with a few lines of gold and white; it has a hood; the top is open, revealing a white lace bra; and the bottom is a skirt with gold lines, tied at her waist. Eden's hair is down and loose, flowing over her shoulders. "Can I have this?" Eden asks.