CH 15 Roles Reverse

(here are the fonts used to differentiate and to help readers understand)

Thought or think

[digital or robot or digital communication voice]

{telepathy}

Big or loud echoing voice

Ok...

Hi, D. Linker here.

It's been so long since I've updated this... AGAIN!

But I'm back. A lot of things in real life have changed.

This story of fanfic really inspires me in many ways.

Anyway, the chapter is very fast-paced in a way. Is it because of the feeling of wanting to do something but can't finish it because you put unnecessary add-ons on everything? Kind of like that, I want to make it diverse, but I would very much like to just go to the point of the story.

Because I want this to reach the current era.

Anyway, let's start.

"..."

"..."

Dr. MEI and Kevin are both awkwardly sitting in such a formal way in the restaurant as they look at each other.

Though they may have known each other, they do not have a good conversation or clear breaks between their works. Hence, they have little time to chat with one another.

"So how have you been these days? doing well?" Dr. MEI took the initiative as she couldn't bear the awkward silence anymore. And show her best soft smile, like this chat is the norm.

"Well, you could say that." Kevin, with such mild expressions and a non-talkative and cold aura, gives a shirt reply.

Dr. MEI sighs and then grabs the menu that is on their table. "Well, shall we get something since we are here?"

"Ah, let me, how about tell the others in the group?" Kevin, with his cold expression, slowly grabs the menu and checks what is on it.

"Alright then," Dr. MEI complies and then goes to her phone. Not too long ago, Elysia decided to make a group chat for some reason and added people who she knew to the group.

[Dr. MEI: Elysia, you did this on purpose, didn't you?... Elysia.]

On the other end,.

Elysia, Eden, and Aponia wearing one-piece suits with a fluffy head and animal ears were forced to be worn by of course Elysia (onesies basically). As they chatted inside Elysia's room, Eden felt a vibration on her phone. She took out her phone and saw the notification.

And it was Dr. MEI.

Eden looks at Elysia.

"Ely, why is Dr. MEI mad?" Eden looks at Elysia with a curious gaze.

However, Elysia gives a cute smug as she giggles innocently, "About what?"

"..." Eden sighs.

Aponia looks around the room as she blushes a bit. "Erm, Elysia, I don't really mind that you gave me these outfits, but where did you get them?"

"Hm? Uncle made them," Elysia answered, smiling at Aponia.

"Eh?" Aponia was speechless.

"Yeah, he made them, I have a lot more that my uncle made for me." Elysia then opens her cabinet, which is actually a large hole that leads to a room of large pink dresses and other colored clothes.