4

JUN'S POV~

I Accidentally slapped him hard in anger for the first time and when I realize what I did,I tried to touch him but he stepped back looking scared of me while his hand on his cheek where I slapped him. My heart ached and My eyes got teary when I saw him being scared of me.

Jun: Hao baby, I'm Sorry. I apologized to him.

Hao: You-u Slapp-ed me-e. Tears were falling out from his eyes that hurt my heart more.

Hao: I can't believe you can hurt me this much junhui,First you said that I'm a Cheater,You saw me as a slut and now you slapped me,Don't you think I am going to forgive you this time.
I HATE YOU MR.MOON JUNHUI!
He said and ran towards our bedroom and Shut the Door Loudly.

Jun: Ahhhh You fucked up Jun. Why did I do that. I cried When I realized my baby kitten was hurt and that was because of me.
I HATE YOU MR.MOON JUNHUI! Was running through my head constantly.

I let Hao to be in the room alone beacuase I am thinking that he only need some space and he will forgive me for what I did because my Hao can't live without me.

But then after a few minutes he came out of the room with a luggage bag. Jun stand up with a surprise face and said

Jun: Hao baby,where are you going?
*Sobbing*
Hao in mind: Oh did he cried?

Hao: We are leaving from here. Hao said in a serious tone as he didn't look At Jun to avoid weakness.

Jun: But where are we going?? He said and Hao looked at him in the eyes and said

Hao: Junnie,You are staying here. You
are not coming with us.

Jun: Us? Hao baby what you mean?

Hao: And Don't worry, I'll prepare the divorce papers. Me and our baby are going far away from you or should I say this is only my baby.

Jun: Divorce??Baby?--------- Hao Baby you are pregnant??*Surprised*

Hao: I know you are doubting if this is really your baby,So Let me remind you Mr.Moon Junhui I've stayed here inside you house *sobbing* for fucking two months and I am pregnant for almost a month,only slept with you and if you still have doubts then it's your lost not mine!

I didn't realized that I'm crying mess Infront of my kitten and when I heard about divorce I felt my whole world collapsed.

Jun: Hao baby please don't leave me.
I'll do anything you want baby,Yell at me,Slap me if you want bit please don't leave me. Please don't push me away from my Life and My baby Please I can't live without you I can't even imagine living without you,I know you also can't live without me Hao baby Please I am begging you Don't go away please *holds hao's hands* and even we are going to have a baby now. I can't let you go. I was Crying Mess.

I fell on my knees and held my hao's tiny waist not wanting him to leave me. Hao is also crying seeing his husband's like that,crying crazily.

Hao: Jun leave me now.
Hao tried to resist from Jun's grip but Jun held him more tightly.

Jun: Hao,I Love You. Please don't leave your Junnie alone,I can't live without you. Please Hao Don't Go, I'll die without you.
Jun was begging Hao but suddenly Hao collapsed and luckily Jun caught him in time.