Future career in the galaxy far far away!

"OUTER RIM BRIMS WITH GROWING INEQUALITY!"

"As the Midoriyas have made their stay in the new home, more and more of the Outer Rim seems to be beaten down by the newer and sinister laws adopted by the Republic!"

"The Core worlds seem to gather more and more political and economic power, not doing anything meaningful, or useful towards more outing parts of the galaxy, but by placing further restrictions and taxes upon them! "

"More and more economic conglomerates and worlds residing within the Outer Rim reach out to the political spokesman and fallen Jedi Count Dooku - Is the galaxy ready for the change, or will it fold itself under the weight of the core's greed!?"

We arrive back to the city of Purkol, located on the planet of the Skako Minor, where the Midoriyas have been relocated due to the dark presence that would happily put the green spark of hope out, far before it even could hope to change the galaxy for the better...

Within one of the central spires, we can see a living complex dedicated towards the lead scientists and engineers working for the Techno Union, most of them well known for their designs and improvements used thorough the entiriety of the known gal...

Within one of the central spires, we can see a living complex dedicated towards the lead scientists and engineers working for the Techno Union, most of them well known for their designs and improvements used thorough the entiriety of the known galaxy, with Wat Tambor being one of the most influential, if not THE most influential one of them all at the current time.

Within his living quarters we could see the now seven years old Izuku running around said location with his little brother, Wat Tambor the Second (Or Wat Tambor II due to confusion... Prideful mothaf**as).

The younger Tambor quickly came around to loving Izuku as his own sibling, as Izuku's natural kindness has won the little skakoan over in a heartbeat...

Now, there would be three Tambors running around, if not for the fact that Inko was also welcomed to the family post haste!

Inko came around as the caring and loving "Auntie" of the Tambor family, with many other children living in the complex also coming around to call her as such.

This attention was also quickly picked up by the adults living within said complex, and the popularity of the Midoriyas rose trough the roof, from the lowest placed spires, that housed the  workers for the droid and arms factories, all the way to the upper spires housing what Skakoans could classify as the "Nobility" - the high end Engineers, Scientists and Directors of various important institutions, which also included the Skakoan Ruling Council...

Where Inko has became known for her kindness and polite manners that either impressed or befriended the adults of the Skako minor, Izuku became known for his inquisitive nature and truly bright mind...

It has started when Izuku went to school with all the other Skakoan children, those being both Human and Skakoan alike, as while the Skakoans could be seen as somewhat racist, the Skako Minor, or at least the city of Purkol still housed a significant and healthy population of humans, thus it would be counter intuitive to foster any sort of hatred between the neighbouring workers and scientists...