First Party Of The Year

Larissa and Tariq pull up to a big how where there where people standing outside drinking. Music playing loud as they entered the house. Walking through the house Larissa notices some people were dancing, some were talking and some were drinking. Larissa walked over to a group of girls and started talking to them a few minutes later she disappeared in to the kitchen. Larissa walks out of the kitchen with a red cup and starts dancing. She continues to drink, cup after cup with a group of girls that she just met. Tariq walks over to Larissa and grabs her arm." Time to go he said as he watches the girls that Larissa was hanging out with pass around a joint. Get off me she said as she pulls away from him and walks back over to the group of girls and starts smoking with them. Larissa continues to dance this time stumbling as if she was drunk. "LARISSA LETS GO" yells tariq. She turns to look at him at ignores him. Tariq walks over to Larissa and grabs her arm and pulls her through the crowd of people and out the house into the car. At this point she is drunk as hell she doesn't realize that she is cursing Tariq and telling him off. As Tariq drives her home, she puts her hand on his leg, he pushes it off. Larissa turns to Tariq and starts feeling on his body. He pushes her off as he continues to drive "LARISSA STOP" he yells. Her words began to slur, but I want you she said as she began to touch him again. Larissa your drunk, Tariq said pushing her off of him once again before finally reaching to her house. He gets out of the car, opens her door and helps her walk to the front door of her house. Larissa pulls away from Tariq and goes into the house and shuts the door. Stumbling into the wall as she walks up the stairs to her bedroom.