- Jet Set -

They both walked off, grabbing a couple of towels and setting them over their loungers. It was really, really hot, and both of them were dying to bathe in the cold water. Also, while walking, Pauline was taking off her makeup, thing she'd forgot to do just a few minutes ago.

It was mostly empty except for a few Bubblanians who were getting a tan.

Peach dipped her feet in the water, descending step by step into the pool.

"That's not the New Donk way to do it," the Mayor objected before she got a running start and jumped into the water.

Even if all wet and not longer voluminous, the Princess still wanted to slide her hands all over Pauline's fabulous hair.

The brunette got out of the water by the same steps Peach was using to get in. "Come on, jump with me." She extended her hand.

"Today it isn't my hair day, I'd prefer not to wet it," she protectively grabbed onto her blonde ponytail, then turned it into a bun.

Pauline shrugged. "As you wish, Principessa." She threw herself into the water immaculately again.

It took quite a long while, but Peach finally managed to get herself into the water stomach depth.

The Mayor approached her, careful not to splash a single drop over her. "How's the water?" She asked.

The blonde grinned. "Lovely." She swirled her hands around the pool.

"If you're all freshened up already, and do not want to get your hair ruined, there's a hot tub in the back if you want to check it out," Pauline suggested, which to she immediately agreed to.

They both sat down across each other, letting the warm bubbles relax their skin.

"I am going to sleep so well tonight," said the Mayor with a small grin.

Peach nodded. "Oh, most definitely."

The two kept enjoying the massage and warmth, except the Princess still felt cold for some reason.

The hot tub was circular and potent, and Pauline was having the time of her life, so she didn't expect Peach to crawl closer and lie her head on the brunette's shoulder.

Pauline was startled at first, but her lips curved into a small beam once she admired the beautiful features of the splendid woman next to her, how calm and the peace she felt, it all was right. The blonde fell asleep shortly after, resting her body against Pauline's.

Surprised to find so, the Mayor attentively observed the situation, finding that barely anybody else was present. She pressed a soft kiss on the Princess's cheek, then another one, then another one.

What was she doing? Why did she do it?

She even felt more self conscious once she sensed Peach's eyelashes tickling her skin.

Even if her nap took mere minutes, the blonde felt fantastical as stretching out, until realizing the situation.

"Sorry about that." Peach scratched her neck. "I didn't get a good sleep on my flight."

"It's okay," the brunette reaffirmed, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

She placed her own palm over Pauline's. "I think these were enough bubbles for today, don't you?"

"Certainly, and we've got many more places to visit yet." Beaming, the Mayor stood up.

Peach had managed to forget for quite a time, it turned out to be useless against the reality that enveloped Pauline's exquisite body, guilty of the Princess's mental drools.