How close can we get?

Johnnie sat up in his bed, his eyes opened slightly wide. He had a dream about the party situation that happened. The man sat there in silence remembering the actions between him and his best friend. He felt weird in his stomach and tried shaking it off, but that was useless. He decided to look at his notifications on his phone to get his thoughts out. A notification popped up, Jake was live. 'Eh might as well check what he's doing', Johnnie thought to himself and clicked the stream. Jake was in the car and middle of the way speaking about root beer. 'Jake webber effect, again', Johnnie thought and laughed.

"I See your streaming?" Johnnie texted Jake.

"Johnnie sent  me a message. Bro finally woke up." Jake said out loud on the stream while giggling. The chat immediately began spamming Johnnie's name or to bring him to the stream. Some people started spamming about the whole party situation too. "Guys— I told you, alcohol + challenges aren't a good combination! You will do anything when your drunk." Jake rolled his eyes as he spoke to the chat. Johnnie listened biting his nails. It was true and he found himself agreeing with Jake in his own mind. Johnnie sighed and left the stream. He kept his eyes on the wall in deep thought..

About 5 minutes later he got up from his bed and walked to the kitchen dragging his feet with him. He looked inside the fridge and cabinets before just deciding to go to the car and beg for whatever food Jake had gotten. Johnnie walked outside and to the tesla, which window started rolling down. "Hey Johnnie! Did you sleep well?" Jake asks with a chuckle looking at him up and down. The fact that Johnnie was in his pajamas, hair spiking everywhere probably and face full of left over makeup after the shower he had yesterday, and yet there he was standing next to a tesla and his best friend who looked flawless.

"Food." Johnnie said and stared back at Jake who frowned. "This bitch just walks to me, in his pajamas to ask for food." Jake quickly said to the stream before returning his eyes on his best friend. "Ask nicely first", the taller man answered back crossing his arms confidently. Johnnie fought the idea of rolling his eyes. "Fuck off. Can I please and thank you have food?.. please with cherries on top." Johnnie said crossing his hands together sarcastically. Jake laughed. "Alright alright, now stop it's giving me the ick." He replied back with a jokingly disgusted expression.     

Johnnie leaned his head inside the the car and looked at Jake. Jake backed away slightly before giving Johnnie pepperoni pizza. "Alright there—" he spoke carefully, and the shorter man took the pizza and backed off laughing. He took a bite of the pizza not wanting to waste the time. Jake watched him through the rolled down window. It was a funny sight and adorable to say the least, Jake thought. The taller man took his phone and opened camera to capture this as a funny moment. "Stay still idiot." Jake spoke to Johnnie who looked at the camera, while biting the pizza.
"I'll post this in my instagram story", Jake spoke while going to instagram. Johnnie really didn't care, he thought it was funny too. "You do you", he said mouth full of pizza. It was posted, Jake had written down 'he didn't even want to be my passenger princess today, instead he begged for Pizza'. Jake's giggling  told Johnnie more than words could explain that Jake had written down something very funny. "I'll check that one out soon", Johnnie answered back before walking back inside leaving Jake in his car.

Johnnie was now sitting on the kitchen stool eating the last bites of the pizza. It was pretty quiet. Too quiet actually. Johnnie took his phone and went to his gallery, looking through pictures. He finished his Pizza in the meantime as well. Photos of him, sugar and just random crap popped up before him and Jake started appearing. 'Why haven't I posted these tho?' Johnnie thought to himself, the photos were actually quite nice. Well, at least post worthy. Johnnie bit his inner cheek before deciding to post one of them. He posted a somewhat old photo where they were holding hands and wearing each other shoes that were tied together by the laces, it was taken outside, but Johnnie couldn't remember where. All he remembered that he and Jake were drunk as fuck that day. He stared at it and the caption he decided on was 'We have been inside each other's shoes, how close can we get? #Notgay'. Then he  just placed his phone down on the counter sighing.

Johnnie was waiting for Jake to wrap up his stream and didn't have anything to do. It sucked ass when the other one was doing something while the other one was bored to his death, it went both ways. Best times were when both of them were streaming or just hanging around together, otherwise it was boring. Jake had said in the past that Johnnie was his other half, whatever that means, Johnnie thought about it all. Johnnie decided to go to his room and play his guitar, and maybe just mess around. Maybe he could come up with a new song too? Who knew.

Jake was starting to wrap things up, took him long enough. He had been streaming for the past 2 hours. He took his camera, speaker and other stuff out from the car as he walked back inside. He was walking towards his room before he stopped in front of Johnnie's room. He heard him playing the guitar and muttering something to himself. The taller man quickly picked up that those Guitar chords didn't sound familiar, so he was guessing Johnnie was working on a new song.. Jake knocked on the door with his foot quickly getting the other man's attention. The playing stopped and soon the door opened in front of Jake. "Making a new song or what?" Jake asked with an eager smile. Johnnie looked up, he had also gotten ready so he wouldn't look like a sewer rat. "Maybe", he shrugged and looked at Jake's hands that were full of things. He took the camera to help him out. "Thanks", Jake chuckled and they both walked to Jake's room. "Y'know it sounded good already. Does it have a name yet?" Jake spoke up and Johnnie was silent for a moment as they reached Jake's room. "Hm?" Jake hummed questioning him while opening the door with his some what free hand. "Oh right. Well it doesn't have a name, still working on the  lyrics too." The smaller man answered and walked inside his best friend's room. "Tho weren't you just working on the 'if looks could kill' one? That shit is so good too don't get me wrong. I'm just wondering and I don't want you to like overwork yourself." Jake muttered the last part as he placed the stuff on his bed like Johnnie did. Johnnie stood still for a moment before returning his eyes on his best friend. "Yeah well that's correct, but like I just had the feeling to work on a new song already", Johnnie laughs quietly and Jake nodded along. "Fair point", Jake snickers before taking his fist towards his mouth. "If looks could kill! You'd be the oneeeee!!! your such a thrill the way you turn me onnn!!" Jake started singing and pointing at Johnnie who looked at Jake with surprised smile. "Alright now stop. Where did that even come from?.." Johnnie said waving his hands and laughing. The taller man laughed. " I have had too many energy drinks today alright—", he spoke and looked around his room. The smaller man rolled his eyes.

"Wanna go out for a walk?" He suggested and Jake looked down at Johnnie with slight surprise. "For a... walk? You never wanna go out just for a walk—?" Jake was suspicious and Johnnie nudged him. "Oh come on, i'm just asking, plus it's pretty nice weather today."
Johnnie shrugs as he peeked at the window. Jake was still suspicious about it but agreed. "Fine. But I still can't believe that you want to go out for a walk", the taller man shook his head while laughing. "Catch me up first", He suddenly said  before running out from his room. Johnnie watched his best friend ran out, a sigh escaping his mouth. "Oh come on Jake!" johnnie yelled and went after Jake. Johnnie had to run around the house just to catch Jake who was on too much caffeine already to begin with. "YOU CAN CONTINUE RUNNING OUTSIDE, BUT NOW PUT YOUR SHOES ON", Johnnie yelled to Jake. He threw Jake's converses to him and put his own shoes on too. "Now let's go before you break something." Johnnie muttered annoyingly and stepped outside, Jake following quickly behind. Jake was skipping and Johnnie just walked calmly his hands in his pockets fighting the urge to laugh at Jake. They began walking  somewhere that they had no clue where...

Word count: 1532
I always write this when it's late. Like rn it's 5am LOL