Nicholaw looked at both blondes, who had terrified faces.

"Will you stop fighting?"

"Yes.."

"Yes sir."

"Great!" He sat back down. "We'll do the whole scene again, and this time with no mistakes." Everyone started to get in their positions again.

Yasmine, Paige, Reneé and Victoria went backstage again. While the whole scene was repeating itself again, Reneé was mentally debating with herself whether she should go and apologize to Victoria for her behavior.

To her surprise, the taller blonde approached her.

"Hey, I wanted to apologize to you for pushing you, it was not my intention." Said the blonde looking at those deep blue eyes. Victoria had a lot of ego and didn't want to apologize, but she did it because she didn't want to lose her job.

Reneé exhaled. "Actually I'm the one who should be apologizing, I didn't have to treat you like that. I'm sorry." The younger one gave her a strange look but she still nodded and even smiled at her.

When she saw the blonde's smile Reneé felt a warmth inside her, a warm, that she couldn't quite explain.

June 5, 2019

It was night and Victoria was alone in the apartment again , until she heard the sound of keys in the door. She quickly stood up from the couch and saw the door opening.

At the door stood Jake with a single red rose in his hands.

"Hi,Victoria." He said, speaking softly.

Victoria watched him for a few seconds, he didn't even look into her eyes, but rather at the floor. The blonde walked up to where he was and it wasn't until she got closer that he turned to look at her.

She hugged him tightly, her face between his chest and neck due to the height difference. She started to cry.

"Vicky, I wanted to apologize for what happened a week ago, things got tense and I got a little angry, I didn't want to take it out on you, I swear." He said brushing his hand on her low back.

Victoria started to cry more. She wanted to comprehend why he left her, she wanted him to reassure her that he will stay.

"Stop crying, you look horrible when you cry." Jake says with a small smile on his face.

The blonde stopped crying little by little and wiped her tears herself.

"Please, don't leave me again." She said with a pleading voice. "I didn't know if you were okay and I- I felt so alone.."

"Don't say stupidities, I will never leave you, believe me, I would never do anything to hurt you." He said while he separated from the embrace and started walking with her to the kitchen.

They both sat on kitchen tools.

He looked at her and kissed her on the lips. At first she didn't kiss back. "Hey" he grabbed her chin with his big man hand. "I love you, now, let me kiss you" At those words she kissed him back.

Victoria didn't understand what was happening, Jake had returned but she didn't feel full like before. Plus there was something about him that was different, he disappeared for 1 week and suddenly he was back and apologizing.

Something just didn't feel right, but she didn't know what it was.

But if Jake had come back, apologized and said he loved her, it means he really cares for her and loves her.

And Victoria convinced herself that she believed him, after all Jake was always there for her.

Her relationship with Jake started a year after she left her parents house. She worked at a little grocery shop and one day he came in to buy cigars, she noticed that he couldn't stop looking at her.