˗ˏˋʚ16ɞˎˊ˗

──────────────

──────────────

"YOU READY TO go?" Darnell asked.

"Yeah." I nod.

I grabbed my things and placed my shirt and shorts on. I and let him say goodbye to his friends while I waited with the girls.

"It was nice meeting you guys." I smiled to the girls.

"Of course hopefully we can meet again in a.. calmer setting." Vanessa smiled.

"Hopefully we can do us girls sometime again." Naveah hugged me goodbye.

They each gave me a small hug and parted their way. I waited for Darnell when he was done saying bye to his friends he came over to me.
He took my hand and took me to the car. I opened the door placing my stuff in and went inside. We waisted no time in leaving we were both drained. I passed out like a light.

~

When we made it home. I was still asleep, I was sort of awake my body just didn't want to wake up yet. He picked me up bridal style and held me tight in his arms. He fixed my head and I was now lying against his chest. He closed the door with his leg and began walking towards the door. Some reason it was open- of course Jonah doesn't know how to lock a fucking door.

I thought he would've dropped me off on the couch and leave. Although for some reason he stopped waking. I even heard chatter that seemed to have gone silent when he walked through the door. Which was weird because we rarely had visitors.

"Who the hell are you?" Someone spoke sternly.

"Darnell?" He admit confusingly.

I began to open my eyes now wiping the sleep from eyes.

"What the hell did you do to my sister!" Jonah shouted.

I heard his footsteps stomping towards us.

"Darnell?" I asked.

I opened my eyes to see Jonah coming at Darnell with full force. He put me down and pushed me behind him.

"Jonah what the hell are you doing!" I shouted.

I got in front Darnell making sure he didn't try anything.

"Did he hurt you nina!" He asked sternly.