Night Drive

Depuis le début

"You okay dear?"

"She's fine." He answered for you. "Can I help you?"

The policeman looked at him with a frown, "Do you know how fast you were going? And these windows are illegal."

"Sorry sir I was too drunk to realize."

"Do you think this is a game punk? Step out of the vehicle right now!"

You sucked in a breath but Sukuna rubbed your thigh with a thumb soothing you.

"Look here... I command you to listen to me." And just like that, the officer's body went still.

" Yes. "

"You are going to go back to your car and pretend this never happened, alright?"

"Yes sir."

"Off with you."

The officer stood and nodded his head, walking back to his car Sukuna watched him through the side mirror. He then looked at you and smiled. "See?"

You sighed shaking your head as Sukuna continued to drive. You wondered if it was a blessing or a curse for Sukuna to have all that power. His hand left your thigh and for a second you wished that he'd return it because now your skin felt cold without his touch. Watching him drive had you feeling a little dizzy. He looked good in uniform and relaxed while driving. You were so disappointed in your brain because despite everything you went through you couldn't believe how hot you were getting from Sukuna. A sinful creature that appeared in your room.

Sukuna glanced at you, "What?"

You swallowed nervously as you pulled your eyes to the road. "Who's car is this anyways?"

"The bitch that was sitting next to me."

"Which... um one?"

"The one with white hair."

"Mei-mei?"

Sukuna shrugged, "Don't know any of their names."

"You know Getou's." You retorted much too quickly. You noticed what you said little too late, your eyes snapping back to Sukuna's as he glared at you. "I-I'm just saying..."

"Sound jealous to me."

"I-I'm not."

"Is that why you came looking for me?"

"...I had to make sure you didn't kill anyone!"

Sukuna raised his brow, "Oh really?"

"Yes!" You say crossing your arms. "Which by the way, you were drinking a lot of liquor I don't know how you behave on alcohol!"

"I need a lot more than that to get even a tingle."

"Well, now I know. I was just worried that's all."

Sukuna chuckled, "That's all?"

"That's all ."

"So then why did you keep staring at me while you were with your boyfriend?"

"He's... not my boyfriend...you and I both heard what happened in there." You felt your throat constrict remembering what you had found out. "Is... is there a way to get my memories back?"

"They can't give your memories back."

You felt your eyes sting as you gripped your phone. All those memories you had with Getou... bad or good. Gone. "Thats... crazy... I can't believe he did this to me..."

Sukuna didn't say anything as you stared out the window. Trying to distract yourself you texted Miwa.

Me : Sorry i wasn't feeling good I left early.

MiwaMiwa : THEY CANCELLED THE SHOW FUCK MY LIFE!

You smiled sadly at your phone.

Me : Damn! What a bummer :/

MiwaMiwa : Well no use in being here Q_Q

Me : lol get home safe

MiwaMiwa : You too!

The rest of the ride was silent as he drove you to your parent's house. Sukuna parked the car in your front yard turning it off.

"Should we... leave the car here? Wouldn't Mei-Mei be... reporting it missing?"

"Doubt."

"Why would you say that?"

"They wouldn't want to get the cops involved." Sitting back Sukuna flipped the keys in his hand, eyeing the car. "Think she's mine now." He spoke casually sliding a finger over the steering wheel. It was like he was caressing the car like a lover. You felt a tingle of jealousy that you nearly laughed out loud about because why on earth would you feel such an emotion toward this killing machine?

Instead, you let out a deep sigh. "Well. I should... get to bed. It's been a long night...Day...Weekend...thank you for bringing me home... and taking care of those..."

"Assholes."

"Yeah..." you laugh lowly. "Thanks."

You reach for the door handle but Sukuna grabs your wrist, stopping you from pushing the door open. You looked at him with furrowed brows.

"I need your blood."

"Oh- r-really b-but I fed you-"

"Yeah. When I use my powers and fight a group of vampires I tend to need to replenish myself."

You got nervous because Sukuna drinking your blood was like an aphrodisiac. Being under the influence will only make that worse. "I... maybe we should wait till tomorrow, I feel like... I just um..."

Sukuna pulled on your wrist, "Do you want me to starve all night keeper?"

You felt bad because he did save you. Slowly you let go of the door. "Okay..." you just had to...relax and not let the feeling get to you. If only you could give him your blood in a cup this would make your life much easier. Peeling off your bandai you sit it in the cup holder.

Sukuna smirked, "Why are you so nervous?" He questioned as he scooted the driver's seat back.

"I-I'm not nervous..." you lied as he helped you climb into his lap.

Sukuna smoothed his hand upon your back while he drew small circles over your mark, each touch and feel sending tingles upon your skin.

"Are you scared of me?" He questioned looking at you through lowered lashes.

"No..." you whispered voice barely cracking. It was difficult when you tried to swallow let alone breathe. You didn't know how being around him just did these things to you. One touch and look had you feeling vulnerable. Being in his lap was another battle. You weren't scared of him you were scared of yourself, and what you might do or allow him to do. He was alluring and dangerous and you felt like you needed to run away from him yet you found you couldn't. Even if you weren't bonded to him. "Sh-should I be?"

Sukuna paused for a moment because, in reality, he wasn't sure. You were interesting in ways that he liked but who knows how long that would last. "No."

However, the way you relaxed against him like that was all you needed to hear had him irritated but happy at the same time. Because why were you so quick to accept everything he said? Why were you so innocent and gullible? Yet maybe that's why he found you so interesting. No wonder why Getou loved to play with you. Well, like he said earlier. You were his bunny now, and sure he lied to you again. Sort of. Other vampires can't bring back your memories but he wasn't other vampires. He could bring back your memories but what good would those memories of Getou do for you? You didn't need them.

You just needed him.