chapter four

Amara was sleeping peacefully in Jay's bed while Jay was lying next to her, scrolling on tiktok and Instagram. Jay looked at Amara with nothing but love in his eyes for her. He can't believe his daughter was so chill. Usually, babies were a little wild.

" Aye, wsp Jay, I haven't seen you in a minute." Keem said while walking in, he dabbed up jay. Keem looked down to see Amara sleeping with her pacifier in her mouth.

" The whole group is downstairs with notti and them. we wanted to know if you wanna join us." Keem asked. " Yea, fa sho just let me move Amara to melz room so she don't wake up alone."  Jay said, carefully picking up Amara. He took Amara and went to melz room. " melz, can Amara sleep in here so I can hang out with the group downstairs?" Jay asked. " yea just keep it down sk you don't wake her up and don't smoke either. You never know when she is going to be down there with you." Melz told him, and he set her down on the melz bed.

He went downstairs to see everyone. "Yo, Jay, where you been." Edot asked. Jay dabbed everybody up. " taking care of my daughter." Jay told them as they hung out. "Yo yall wanna go on live?" Notti asked as he pulled out his phone. Everyone agreed.

Nottiosama started a live.

Thousands of people joined in a matter of minutes. "Wsp guys," notti said as he knew not to smoke. " sugarhill ddot in the building nigga." Ddot said putting his watch in the camera flexing it. After about 30 minutes, everyone was having fun still on live as everyone heard crying. Melz bought Amara downstairs and handed her to Jay. "What's wrong, Mama?" Jay asked Amara. " Want you, Papi." Amara stuttered. Amara had been trying to talk more, and she has been learning how to walk. Jay sat Amara on his lap, and he rubbed her back to calm down.

User1245: Who is that in the background?

Jay's.babymama: Where is my man at?

Kiara._: where my baby at.

Notti was reading the comments. "Kiara, leave ma live and leave my neice alone."  Notti said, making dd come closer into the live. "Kiara, Amara don't even know who you are." Dd said laughing. " Can I get her." Roscoe asked. Amara yelled. "No, papi." As she clung on to jay. Jay laughed. Amara had been getting separation anxiety with jay. She doesn't like being away  from him unless he is in the same room. " Can tio notti get a hug amara." Notti asked.

She nodded and got off of Jay's lap and walked slowly towards him. Jay started smiling, and everyone was getting hyped up bc she was taking her first steps. Jay started to record it. Right as she got to notti, she fell, and notti picked her up and put her in the camera. " Aye, my niece just took her first steps. I'm so proud." Notti said, jump up and down. Dd started tickling her, and she started laughing and wigging around.

Notti_wife: Aww, she just took her first steps 🥹

Notti had her on his lap, bouncing her up and down to entertain her. "Tio eat," Amara said to notti. They've only been giving her soft regular food because of her teeth growing in, it can hurt her mouth if she eats hard food. They had left over pancakes from this morning, so ddot put some on a paper plate and cut it up for her. He handed her the plate, and notti fed her half and dd fed her the other half sense they argue about who feeds her all the time.

Jay's been texting this girl, naveah, recently, and they've been talking and getting to know each other pretty well. She knows Jay has a kid, but she doesn't mind bc she loves kids and kids like her, too. Jay think they'll get along pretty well once Amara warms up to her. " ima invite my friend over." Jay said. " ok, well, we gonna check out." Quan said. The only people who stayed. Was ddot and edot ofc dd and notti bc they live there.

" Who are you bringing over gang?" Edot asked. " Naveah, she is really sweet, and I think Amara is gonna like her." Jay explained. " So yall together or just talking?" Notti asked while he was still on live he was just about to end it. " aight guys ima catch you later. Love you, my hearts." Notti said, ending it. "We just talking rn," Jay replied while hearing a knock on the door. Jay opened the door and invited Naveah in. " yo, this is Naveah. Naveah, these my brothers dd, notti, ddot, and edot. Then ma daughter Amara." Jay introduced everyone. Amara giggled and then waved at her. She put her head in the crook of nottis neck being shy.