chapter one

Omniscient

Amara Leah Reyes was finally home from the hospital. Crimsley had made a whole room just for her. She was born on August 3rd. Jay was filled with nervousness and excitement. Kiara had to stay over at his house for a couple of weeks since the baby needed the mother for a while.

She's been in and out of the house, not helping Jay at all. They've been arguing nonstop. " You don't do shit for Amara. you're just there. I can't do all this on my own, " Jay whispered since Amara was asleep. " You're not alone. You have your family to help you, plus I wanna go out and have fun. You wanted this baby, not me." She yelled and slammed to the front door, which made Amara wake up and cry. Jay was very frustrated, and he hadn't gotten sleep at all. " yo Jay, you good mh we heard yelling then Amara cryin" notti said holding Amara in his hands.

" I can't do it. I didn't think it would be this hard already. I need sleep. " Jay said. Notti felt bad. It wasn't Jay's fault he asked Kiara if she was on the pill, and she said yea. She also said she would get plan b but never did. " Go to sleep, mh, me and dd will watch Amara for you," notti suggested. Jay smiled and walked upstairs going to bed.

Amara was wide awake, smiling, showing her gums. She thought nottis hair looked funny and wanted to play with them, so she grabbed them. They were now in notti and dds shared room.
" yo stop pullin'' on ma hair little girl," notti said, tickling her, making her smile and wiggle a lot. " yo wassup gang, what's baby bear doin' in here?"  ddot said before going to wash his hands and then pick her up. Ever since she's came home, they all gave her nicknames.
Everyone calls her baby bear, baby girl, mama, Mami, and other names. " Jay really needed sleep, so we watched her." Notti filled ddot in. Dd was scrolling on Instagram and saw Jay posted Amara earlier today

Jaykilickn

Caption: My baby is so pretty

Caption: My baby is so pretty. Meet Amara Leah Reyes.

Ddosama: My niece is so gorgeous

Nottiosama: we can post her now?
↪️ yea, go ahead. Just limit the comments

User293852: Awww, so cute now I want one🥹

Comments limited

The 3 boys were just hanging out and playing with Amara until she fell asleep in dds arms. " This doesn't feel real at all," dd Said looking at Amara. " she looks exactly like Jay," ddot said while watching the boondocks. Kiara came in using her keys that everyone regrets giving her. " Where's my child at?" she said, walking into where she heard voices. Dd mugged her. No one likes her. Ever since they came home from the hospital, kiaras have been everywhere, and that's not safe for Amara, has like no immune system. " Give me my child." Kiara said, going to pick her up.

Notti pushed her back a little. " Hell no, you smell like alcohol and weed. We don't need that around, baby girl." Notti said, making it very clear but also whispering a little. Kiara mugged him.  " ok? And that's my child, " Kiara said, starting to yell. " No one cares if she's your child or not. You don't even help Jay raise her, and you can't be bringing that around her it could get her sick."ddot said. Jay walked into the room, stretching. " yo I appreciate it for le-" Jay was cut off by looking at Kiara. He rolled his eyes.

He then smelt alcohol and weed, and he knows that the boys wouldn't do that around Amara. "Yo, what's wrong wit you?  You gotta go smelling like that." Jay said, trying to push her away from Amara. " Jay, chill  out, you can't be taking our child away from me," Kiara said, whole walking into the living room with jay, dd, and Amara, notti, and ddot following. " Oh, so now she's our child. Just earlier, you said you didn't want her, and I did, so you can go I don't need you I got ma brothers" Jay said, pushing her out the door and closing it. After that, Amara woke up and smiled so wide when she saw Jay.

" Hi Mami, you slept good, huh?" Jay said, taking her from dd. Her eyes sparked when he talked to her. Even though babies don't know who people are when they are young. She knew Jay was her dad, and she knew dd, notti, and dd where her tios. She was loved in this family, and she knows it.

A/n🔒

This is cute. I hope you enjoyed pookies