"You're rich?"

it was Luffy's second week at the gym, and him and Law had become close. Real close. Friends, though, much to Luffy's disappointment.

Present day:
Luffy sighed, wiping sweat from his forehead as he put down a dumbbell. He wasn't some skinny, scrawny, weak guy, he was pretty strong, and had muscles. "Scars, you done?" Law asked, pumping his arm up and down, holding a weight. Luffy nodded.

"Yeah, I'm tired as fuck." He groaned, grabbing his water bottle and sipping some water. Law chuckled softly.

"Language." He teased. Luffy chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"C'mon, you swear." Luffy teased back. Law and him bantered for a while, before they both started walking down the city street.

"Where do you live, Torao?" Luffy asked. Law pointed to the top of a building, the penthouse. It was huge and fancy. Luffy's eyes widened. "You're rich?!" He yelled out. Law laughed.

"I'm a doctor, Scars. I got good income." He smiled down at him. He knew Luffy lived in the same apartment complex, but Law lived at the top. "Wanna stay the night, maybe? I have an extra bed."

Luffy smiled and nodded. "Yeah, sure! A night with Torao." He chuckled. They soon made their way there, Luffy walking in. It was filled to the brim with expensive furniture, the newest tech, and everything expensive. Luffy stared in awe, it was so cool. "Neh, neh, Law! It's so cool!" He squealed. Law smiled softly.

"Well, thanks." He chuckled, showing Luffy to the guest room. It was a small room with a bed, some necessities, and a bathroom door that was connected to Law's bathroom. "Talk to me if you need anything." Law said, leaving him to go to his room.

——————————-Later——————————-

Luffy sat in his bed, wide awake. He looked at the clock. 4:27 AM. Luffy sighed. He had just had a.. well, very sensual dream. About a certain someone. He flopped over in bed, sighing. He groaned softly as he rolled over in bed, wide awake. He tried not to think about it, but no matter how much he forced himself to forget about it, the thought of the "certain someone" kept coming up in his head, taunting him. He sighed again, rolling onto his side, as he stared at the dark ceiling.

He felt so conflicted, and yet so confused. Why did he have to have these weird dreams about his best friend? He didn't want to feel like this, but he just couldn't help it.

Luffy started to fidget with the sheets on his bed, his stomach twisting and churning. He didn't know what to do; he didn't want to have these thoughts. He just wanted to be friends with Law, nothing more. Even though he had found him attractive when he first met him, they were just friends. JUST friends. Right? Yet, his body and mind seemed to have other plans, which disturbed him and frustrated him to no end.

At this moment, all he could do was hope that these feelings would eventually pass and he would be able to go back to being normal again. That was what he wanted, more than anything, after all.

Suddenly, the door opened, and it was Law. He was panting, looking over at Luffy. "Scars."

Luffy looked up at him. "Torao..?" He spoke softly. He thought Law would do something. Anything. Anything sexual, anything romantic. Wait, what? Why was he thinking that?! He just stared at Law, praying he'd say something. Anything.

Then, Law walked over to Luffy.

"I could literally hear you talking in your sleep."

"...really?"

Law looked down at him, laughing and looking away.

"I know you can't control your dreams, but try not to be loud."

Luffy nodded, embarrassed that Law had heard him. "Yep."

Law smiled at him, seemingly forgetting about what had literally just happened. "There's a party tomorrow night. Wanna come with me to it?" He asked.

Luffy nodded. "Sure." He said, lying back down. "I'm tired, though."

"Sleep then," Law said as he stood up. Just then, thoughts rushed into Luffy's brain. He wanted Law. He wanted to be in Law's arms. He wanted to be WITH Law. It was like something had just sparked inside his heart. He needed this man. He needed to live with this man, to be with him, to live and thrive with him.

"Wait!" Luffy objected, sitting up. Law turned around, confused.

Luffy sat there, looking away. "..Sleep with me."

Law's face flushed, his hands trembling. "Scars-"

"Sleep with me, Torao." Luffy said, looking straight at him.

Law swallowed spit, making his way over and standing in front of Luffy. He sat down on the bed as Luffy laid his head on his shoulder. Nothing bad, right? Just two friends next to each other. Two bro's sleeping together. One muscly and tatted dude sleeping with a guy who had a massive crush on him. ...Fuck.

—————————————————————-

End!!

Thank you for reading, my bee's!! 🐝 <3